Possession: Chapter 1 - Winds Of Change

Her morning started when her alarm went off and Turner just so happened to call right after her alarm went off.

It made Katarina a little happy that Turner called her. She hadn't seen him since the Corridor of Elders, but they did exchange contact info, along with Skylor and Neuro.

She grabbed her phone off her nightstand and put it the call on speaker.

"Good morning, Kat!" Turner's voice greeted her happily on the phone.

"Morning Turner." She said, a little groggy.

"Neuro's on the call, too." Moments later, Neuro's groaning, tired voice could be heard.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." Turner said to the Master of Mind.

"Hey Neuro. How long have you been up?" Katarina asked Neuro.

"I've been up for at least thirty minutes listening to this idiot talk. He woke me up at 6:30, Katarina. 6:30!" He groaned. She and Turner heard his head hit the pillow.

"Anyways, how have you been with the Ninja, Kat?" Turner asked, as Katarina got up from her bed and started looking in her closet for her new gi.

"It's been going well so far. I moved in with them, and I'm getting to know them better." She answered, and started putting her new gi on.

"That's great." Turner said happily, as he smiled from his side.

"Glad you're doing well with them." Neuro chimed in.

She smiled. "How have you guys been? Hanging out with the other Elemental Masters?"

"We're doing great!" Turner exclaimed excitedly. "Ever since the Corridor of Elders, me, Neuro and the other Elemental Masters have been meeting up and hanging out. We're becoming great friends!"

"I'm doing good. Me and Turner are going to meet up with Skylor today, along with Tox and Shade." Neuro said. He sounded like he was sitting up on his bed now. "Are you coming?"

She wrapped the belt around her waist and tightened it. "I don't know. Me and the Ninja got word of a giant fish terrorizing the sea, and we plan on taking care of it today."

"A giant fish?" Turner and Neuro asked in unison.

"Yeah, apparently it's depleting the food source and the area it's surrounding is making it unsafe for people to fish at." She explained. Neuro nodded from his end of the call.

"But when I'm done finding that big fish, I'll send a picture to you guys in the group chat." She added. Turner had created a group chat that involved Skylor, Neuro, Katarina and himself the day after the battle at the Corridor of Elders.

"You better! I wanna see how big of a fish we're talking!" Turner said.

"Me too." Neuro said, a little intrigued about the fish.

Katarina chuckled as she put her hair into a ponytail. She heard someone calling for her name.

"Katarina, you ready to find the mutant fang fish?" Kai called out to her.

"I'm ready, Kai!" Katarina yelled back. She picked up her phone from her nightstand and said to Turner and Neuro "Wish us all luck."

The three wished each other goodbye and ended the call. She put her phone in her pocket and ran out the door.

Running outside, she saw her friends had already summoned their Elemental Dragons, so she summoned hers as she jumped off the ground.

Six Elemental Dragons flew over the sea, with Lloyd leading them during their mission. As they all did, Kai got the idea of flying ahead of Lloyd and everybody else.