Skybound: Chapter 2 - Public Enemy Number One

Katarina and Lloyd can safely say they had successfully been on the run for a week. While Lloyd had been treating Katarina's bruise, they had been trying to find out who had been framing them.

But with no luck.

They went into a crowded bar. Katarina used her Form to change her voice a bit as she ordered two drinks for her and her brother from the bartender.

As they waited for their drinks, everyone turned their attention to the TV.

"Any questions?"

"How do you find a ninja?"

"The ninja are still at large and public enemy number one."

A reporter shoved her mic at the Commissioner. "Did fame turn them?"

"We've taken their ship as well as secured their known hideouts. They will be caught and pay for their crime spree." Lloyd and Katarina look at each other nervously. "I bet my reelection on it."

"Can you tell us what's being done to find them?"

"No-No more questions."

They had to leave before the bartender or anyone at the bar noticed them.

"Hey, you two kinda look like-" The bartender said, putting their drinks on the bar table. But he didn't get to finish his sentence, as he watched the door swing open and close.

The next day, the Ninja went to the Monastery of Spinjitzu on their dragons. Kai had updated his status by sending a message on his Chirp account.

As they landed in the burnt monastery, Jay said "Seriously? I was the last one to figure out it was Wu's old monastery? And Lloyd wasn't even trained here."

Katarina looked around, and winced at the sight. "You know, you never really told me what happened to the place."

"Got burnt down by the Hypnobrai a while back." Kai explained. She nodded in understanding.

"It'll only be a matter of time before they find this place, too, so there isn't much time." Lloyd looked at Zane. "Zane, show them what you found."

Zane used his eyes to project footage of Wu at the Domu Library. "I came across security footage of Sensei at the Library of Domu. He was not alone."

Cole watched the footage. "Hey, look. It's Wu."

"What happened? Who was he looking at?" Kai said, watching Wu look behind him.

"We don't know, but no one's seen him since." Katarina said.

"The library database indicated he had checked out a book about the Teapot of Tyrahn. We originally thought we may be dealing with Clouse. If this is what I think it is, it appears to be far worse." Zane stopped projecting the footage. "We may have a Djinn on our hands."

"A Djinn?" Jay wondered aloud.

"Like a genie, only when he grants you wishes, you'll be wishing you never met him." Nya explained.

"What else do we know about Djinn?"

"Hmm. Not much, just that they are very sneaky and have great power." Kai said.

"From my knowledge of Djinns, there is only one to have ever roamed Ninjago's seas. His name was Nadakhan, and he was a pirate captain to a crew called Misfortune's Keep. Soto trapped him in the Teapot of Tyrahn long ago." Katarina explained. "How he got out, I don't know."

"What else do you know about him?" Cole asked.

"That's all I ever got to read about him. If we want to learn more about this Djinn, we need more reliable sources."