Possession: Chapter 7 - Kingdom Come

On top of the mountain, Bansha and Soul Archer had long ago joined Morro. Bansha was saying something, while Morro was fuming in his anger.

"Those cursed Ninja! I need to get to Cloud Kingdom now!"

"Patience, Morro. Wanting to get to the Cloud Kingdom will not bring its portal any closer." Soul Archer said.

"But I hate waiting! It's beneath me! If the Ninja get the sword before we do, they'll have the upper hand." Morro explained.

"I've never known you to worry." Soul Archer said. He was right. Morro seemed to be getting antsy as the minutes ticked by.

"It's this incessant boy trying to break free of my possession." Morro grunted.

Bansha stopped her chanting and turned around. "You will not have to wait any longer, Morro."

"But how? The gateway won't pass for hours." Soul Archer said, confused.

She smirked under her hood and mask. "Let's just say I'm in contact with someone willing to leave the back door open."

Morro smiled. Maybe today will work out in his favor after all.

The Ninja approached the gates of Cloud Kingdom. They opened, as an elderly man walked down the stairs. He greeted his guests with a smile.

"Welcome to Cloud Kingdom. We've been expecting you."

"How are we-?"

"Standing on a cloud? Easy. In other realms, there are other rules. I'm Fenwick. I've been asked to show you around." Fenwick explained to the group.

"Nice to meet you. I'm-"

"Kai, yes, we all know. You're quite popular with the other monks. Up here, we see everything that goes on in Ninjago."

"Then you know-"

"You've traveled far for the Sword of Sanctuary, a powerful weapon that can foresee your opponent's next attack. It's also the second clue to finding the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master." Fenwick finished for the Earth Ninja.

"Blimey. But how be you-?"

"Finishing your sentences? I know, it's rather annoying, but up here we know, let's just say...we know what's going to come next. Come, I know Morro isn't far behind. Follow me and I'll explain." Fenwick motioned for the Ninja to follow him inside.

He opened the doors to the inside of a library. Monks on either side were furiously writing on scrolls of parchment paper. Their heads perked up and they started talking amongst themselves when Fenwick appeared with the Ninja.

"I know you're familiar with a few of the realms. Cloud Kingdom is just one more of the Sixteen Realms that exist parallel to Ninjago." Fenwick explained, as he and the Ninja walked down the aisle of the library.

"Sixteen Realms?" Kai wondered.

"There are sixteen realms in Ninjago, Kai, each more unique and different in their own ways." Katarina answered for him.

"In this realm, we strive for greater understanding and let go of distractions. There is no television, no video games-"

"No video games? Hmmph. Not impressed." Jay scoffed, crossing his arms.

"It appears all any lad does here be writing." Zane said after observing the monks.

"That is because here, our words matter. You see, in Cloud Kingdom, we are the writers of destiny. It was here that it was decided that Lloyd should be the Green Ninja." Fenwick picked up a scroll and read off it. He showed it to the Ninja. "And just now, that Zane should find his voice again."