Hands of Time: Chapter 9 - Lost in Time

A/N: In this final chapter for the book, I'll be putting in names for the past Elemental Masters. Keep in mind that these names aren't canon in the actual show and they are just names I made up for these guys. Anyways, enjoy!

"KAI! NYA! COME BACK!" Jay shouted. He ran outside of the worksite and continued to yell. The team followed him close behind.

"KAI! NYA!" He sighed and let out a small whine. He didn't know what to do with himself if something horrible happened to Nya again. "Why'd they risk their lives to go after Krux and Acronix?"

"It was the only way to save Wu." Kai and Nya's father replied.

"Oh, okay. I'm good with it." Jay nodded. Then he did a double take at the parents. "Hey, wait a sec. Who are you? And how do you know that?"

"I'm Maya. And this is Ray." Maya introduced herself and her husband. "We are-"

"Kai and Nya's parents. We saw your portrait at the museum." Zane said.

Katarina hummed. She never knew her old friends had any children. Then again, she hadn't seen them in forty years, much less kept in contact with them or anyone of her other friends from the previous Alliance.

"I never knew you two had children. They take so much after you." She spoke. Maya and Ray smiled.

"Yes, they do, Katarina." Maya said with a loving fondness in her voice.

Her mind went back to when she first met Nya at the autobody shop. Then when she first met the rest of the team at the Tournament of Elements.

Kai and Nya took after their parents, especially inheriting their powers. Kai reminded her so much of Ray's personality, along with both of their children inheriting their father's stubborness. And Nya inherited her mother's kind nature.

Then there was Jay. He reminded Katarina of his mother, who married Cliff Gordon before the Time Twin's defeat. His mother was incredibly talkative like Jay and ever since she married Cliff, she would not stop talking about him. At all. It was incredibly annoying to her, Wu, Garmadon and the previous Alliance. But at least she had a great sense of humor.

"Krux and Acronix traveled back in time with the Reversal Time Blade so our children had to follow." Ray explained.

"Why?"

"Only that Blade can undo the effect of the Time Punch on Master Wu. They are his last hope." Maya said.

"Master Wu is with them?" Lloyd asked with shock.

"We have to go help. We just need a time machine." Cole looked at Borg. "You can build another one, right?"

Borg shook his head. "I can't."

"Oh. I get it. 'I can't' is business speak for 'It'll cost you big.'" Jay dug into his pocket for some money. "Okay, businessman, I hear you. Hm, I've got a tenner."

"No Time Blades, no time travel. I'm afraid there is nothing to do but wait and hope Kai and Nya return." Maya pointed out.

Jay walked over to the new Samurai X, who decided to remain with the rest of the group, Borg and Maya and Ray. "Okay, then, Samurai 2.0. While we're stuck waiting, why don't you tell us who's really under there?"

"No."

"Uh, would a tenner change your mind?"

"No."

"What about a piece of candy?"

"No."

"What about two pieces of candy?"