Hands of Time: Chapter 4 - A Line in the Sand

All of the Ninja except Jay pulled up in front of the Mega Monster Amusement Park. The people at the park screamed in terror as the snake warriors tore off every piece of metal that they could find within their reach.

"Mega Monster Amusement Park? Really? Don't these guys have any sense of decency? Where does it end?" Cole scowled.

"It ends here and now." Lloyd stated firmly.

"Pixal, give me a danger analysis." Zane waited for a moment before speaking again. "Pixal? Pixal, respond. I need a danger analysis."

Nya gasped. "Here's one! The roller coaster!" She pointed to a warrior taking apart the rollercoaster track as the rollercoaster car inched closer and closer to the gap.

"Zane, Cole, get up there fast!"

Zane and Cole nodded.

"Right!"

"Got it!"

They used their airjitzu to get to the top of the rollercoaster faster. Lloyd turned to the rest of the group. "The rest of you, spread out. Time to make this place a snake-free zone. We can do this, team!"

As the rest of the team ran into the park on Lloyd's command, Kai said "Wow, listen to Lloyd taking charge. I like it. He's starting to get this Master thing down."

Zane got onto the poles and stood in front of the gap. He waited until the car reached the gap and used his ice to create a track to get the passengers down safely.

"You don't have a ticket, and you don't have a ticket, and you, and you." Cole said, as he slid down the track and used his weapon to hit the warriors on the track.

"Which one of you slime balls stole my Samurai X suit?" Nya growled at a group of snake warriors. "Was it you? Or you? Or you?" She knocked the warriors off the ferris wheel, and held her katana menacingly. "We're gonna go 'round and 'round and 'round until I get some answers!"

Meanwhile, Kai defeated some snake warriors in another ride. Two teenage boys cheered for him, until Kai looked behind him and took out a prop ghost with his sword. He laughed nervously. "Fake ghost, hehe. I knew that."

"So lame." One of the boy said.

"Not cool." The second boy agreed.

Kai turned around to see an incoming snake warrior coming at him, so he punched it straight in the gut. The snake warrior dissipated, and he turned his head around, letting his hands catch its helmet. When he reopened his eyes, he gasped. It was a fire symbol with an anvil and a hammer in it. "That symbol. It's..."

But before he could fully remember or fully recognize it, the re-assembled snake warrior grabbed its helmet back from Kai and put it back on its head backwards. Causing the warrior to stumble backwards and fall into a prop coffin.

A group of snake warriors started to close into a little boy, who was doing his best to scare them off with bits of candy. Katarina hopped in front of the boy protectively, then turned around to the candy cart.

"Mind if I borrow these?" She grabbed a couple of cotton candy and shoved it in a couple of the snake warriors' faces.

"Hey, what's your name bud?" She asked the boy politely.

"I'm Johnny." He blew a a bubble of blue bubblegum, while Katarina grabbed a pair of candy cane nunchucks and single-handedly fended off the snake warriors and knocked them away from Johnny.

She gave the nunchucks to him, who swung it around. "Nice to meet you, Johnny."

He smiled. "You too, Katarina." As he ran off to the nearest exit, Lloyd came in and used his Spinjitzu against the rest of the group of snake warriors.