Possession: Chapter 10 - This is All Your Fault

Katarina gently set Lloyd down on his bed. He groaned weakly, slowly opening his eyes to look at her.

"Sis...?"

"Hey, Lloyd." She smiled softly at him.

"Ninjago...Morro..."

"Don't worry about that right now. Just focus on getting some rest, okay?"

Lloyd nodded, then slowly closed his eyes. She moved a few hair strands out of his face, and waited for him to fall asleep, watching his chest rise and fall. She slowly, but quietly, moved away from his bed and out the door. She closed his bedroom door softly, and sighed with relief.

She saw Wu and Misako standing before her. She knitted her eyebrows together. "What do you guys want?"

"We want to check up on Lloyd, dear." Misako said. She reached her hand for the doorknob, but Katarina blocked her path and shook her head.

"Lloyd needs to get his rest right now. You can 'check up on him' when he wakes up."

Misako scoffed and walked away from Lloyd's room, while Katarina casted a glare at her. Wu steered his attention to his pupil. 

"If you want to check on Lloyd, it can wait until he wakes up," She said to him. Her tone sounded almost cold and angry. "Because thanks to you, he won't be up for a long while."

"I'm sorry about Morro." He tried. 

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I'm not the one you should apologize to." She gestured to the bedroom door behind her. "Lloyd went through hell because of your supposed 'destined green ninja'."

"I couldn't control that."

"But that doesn't change the fact that Lloyd had to suffer. Your mistake put his life at risk. He almost died back at the tomb, all because Morro wanted the realm crystal."

"All we can do is do our best to prevent the arrival of his master."

"I don't care about the Preemeninent, I care about Lloyd's wellbeing right now."

"You should care about his master's arrival, Katarina. Ninjago is going to be put in danger again."

"And you should care about the consequences of your actions, Wu." Katarina jabbed a finger in Wu's direction. "Because this is your fault for putting everyone's life in danger; The Preeminent, Morro escaping the Cursed Realm, and Lloyd almost being left for dead."

"Kat-"

"Don't 'Kat' me right now, Wu. This is your fault for setting all of this in motion." She waved her arms all over the place. Then she sighed. "If you want to check up on Lloyd while he's asleep, be my guest. Maybe you'll get to see the damage caused by one of your actions."

She walked away, casting an angry glance at him as she did so. Wu just stood there, motionless. Then he nervously looked at Lloyd's bedroom door. Only one set of words rang throughout his head. 

This is all your fault.