Possession: Chapter 2 - Ghost Story

The dragon soared through the air as it sped after the Bounty. After the rest of the Ninja had disregarded their work attire, they had taken their positions to keep an eye out for the dragon.

The dragon circled the ship. "I give you this much: That ninja never quits."

The dragon sent a blast of Energy at the ship.

"Port side!" Zane order Nya. She lowered another lever, and she turned the steering wheel. The ship turned. The dragon dove for the ship.

Jay went for the cannons and started blasting cannonballs at the dragon, who easily dodged the cannonballs. The dragon blasted another energy ball at the ship. The ship dodged and turned in response.

Jay slid backwards. Let me get this straight. You're just telling us now that you had another pupil before us, and now his cursed spirit has possessed Lloyd , all so that he can take your staff?!" He yelled at his sensei.

"Morro won't stop until he gets what he's after. There's a secret message engraved on it. All these years, I had no idea." Wu explained.

Morro and the dragon were able to catch up with the Bounty. Morro glared at them. "If this is as fast as the Bounty goes, I think we're in for some serious trouble."

The dragon flew upside down, and Morro landed on the Bounty. He laughed as he summoned daggers of his down. They were a sickly shade of green, and the blades' edges were sharpened to look like teeth.

"I need ink and parchment to make an imprint to see what's on the staff." Wu said to Zane.

"Kai and I will take you to our quarters while Katarina, Jay and Cole will keep him busy." Zane said to Wu.

"Oh, that's honorable of you to nominate us." Cole sarcastically remarked.

"Yeah, we didn't fare so hot last time. Why is it you get off with the easy task?" Jay retorted.

"Because I'm the intelligent one." Zane simply said, and headed off to his quarters with Kai and Wu.

Jay and Cole got out their katanas from behind their backs, and Katarina summoned her twin daggers. She saw the one in her left hand had half its silver blade coated in her blood, but she put that aside when Jay and Cole charged at their possessed friend.

Morro easily took the two down, and threw them aside. Jay took one look at her and said, "If you want to use your powers, now will be a great time to do so!"

She glanced at her wound. "I can't!"

"What do you mean you can't?!" Jay shouted at her. She darted at Morro and their daggers clashed with each other's. As they let go, Morro picked her up and threw her at Cole.

She got up and shouted back at him, "Because that fucking bastard hurt my shoulder! My magic will go haywire and my Elemental Powers are no good against him!"

Jay stole a glance from Morro to look at Katarina's shoulder. He winced at the sight. The wound was still open and slightly bleeding, and the fabric remained torn.

"Why did you wait to tell us this now?!" He yelled. Morro kicked him aside. Jay ended up at her feet.

"Kinda got my hands full at the moment." She said with an obvious tone.

Suddenly, two circular shurikens came at Morro's weapons, and they disappeared right out his hands. He turned around to see Nya in her Samurai X gear.

He growled at her, and used Lightning to electrocute her. She jumped out of the way, and as she landed, the sound of something crackling in the distance was heard.