Possession: Chapter 9 - Grave Danger

Hours later, the Ninja used R.E.X to traverse through the Endless Sea. It had been an hour, and they were keeping their eye out for Morro and his friends. And also any predators that decide to eat them.

"We're almost to the tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master." Zane said.

"Yeah. Can't believe we're almost there after all we've been through." Katarina said.

"I can't believe I'm underwater." Kai muttered in fear.

"You?! What about me? Just how thick is this glass?" Cole gently tapped the glass. He didn't want to get wet, that was the last thing he wanted right now, and the Ninja weren't about to lose another.

"We're heading to your location now. With Morro already ahead of you and able to foresee the traps protecting the tomb with the Sword of Sanctuary, it's going to be up to you five to find the before he does." Wu explained to the Ninja on the screen.

"Hehe, Cole's a ghost, Kai can't swim, we have no magical sword or Elemental Powers." Jay laughed nervously. "What could go wrong?"

"Don't worry, I'll protect you guys once we get to the tomb." Katarina assured him.

As the airship continued going deeper into the sea, something opened its eyes and spotted the airship.

"I may not know the three tests you're about to face, but I discovered a riddle that makes reference to it that may help." Misako opened a scroll and began reading off it. 'A SpinjitzuMaster can. A Spinjitzu Master cannot. To move forward, don't look ahead, to find his resting spot.'

"That's food for thought." Cole said thoughtfully.

Jay gulped when he spotted something headed straight for them. "Speaking of food, we're about to be some!"

There was a leviathan coming up from behind the airship, reaching its tentacles to get it. An alarm blared inside.

"We have to go faster. Much faster!"

Cole nodded, making the airship swim faster. The leviathan hit a tentacle against the glass, cracking it. There was now a huge crack on the glass.

"Why did the tomb have to be underwater?!"

"Hold on!" Cole steered the airship in a different direction at full speed. The leviathan followed it, making Jay panic.

"What kind of weapons is this thing equipped with?!"

"We don't need weapons. Aim for that rock!" Zane told Cole, spotting a large rock just up ahead.

Cole nodded. "On it!"

The airship went through the rock. The leviathan used all its tentacles to squeeze through the rock, causing it to get stuck. The Ninja cheered.

"Yeah! All right! Thatta Boy, R.E.X.! Thatta boy!" Jay exclaimed happily.

R.E.X. arrived at the tomb minutes later, going into a cave. It opened its doors to let the Ninja out.

"If you wanna hide a tomb, this looks like a good place. We're here." Cole said, looking around.

Katarin spotted something green in the distance. She went over to it and picked it up. It was a dark green fabric, torn off from a body that only she and the others knew.

"There goes any hope Morro couldn't find this place." Jay groaned, spotting Morro's footprints just up ahead.

"Hey, stay positive. We're about to risk our lives going through traps we know nothing about. All we have to rely on is each other. At least feel lucky we got this far." Kai told him.