Chapter 2: The Beginning

Mouch Knows about Kelly being Christopher Herrmanns adopted Dad, because he is his Godfather. He also knows about his Medical problems and being in the Navy SEALS.

The Blanket above is the one that Kelly Severide's biological Mother Jenifer Severide made him. Also the two photos beside where is name is are him.

POV: Third Person

1-year-old Kelly Severide got a blanket from his biological Mother Jenifer Severide that she made him. It has Stars and Firefighter themed, it also says Mommys Bay Star and Daddys Baby Firefighter. It also says his full name Kelly Benjamin Severide. His Mom Jenifer Severide made it when she and her husband found out they were going to have a little boy. It is Kellys favorite blanket, it goes everywhere with Little Kelly. He loved it because it was from his biological parents before they died.

The worst day of Kelly Severides young life is the one he cant forget. It started out as a good day, then it got worse, after 48 hours and Benny Severide had to go back to his Firehouse. Then it gets even worse two weeks later when the 5-year-old lost his Dad in a fire.

POV: Little Kelly Severide

Today Daddy comes after his 24 hour shift, Moony is making the food.

Mommy, when is Daddy coming home? I asked

Soom Baby, why dont you go wash our hands and then put the plates on the table. said Mommy and I walked to the sink to wash my hands. Once Im done I get the plates.

Kell and Honey, Im home. said Daddy, as I got done with the table.

Daddy! I yelled as I jumped into Daddys arms.

Hey my Baby Firefighter, did you wash your hands? said/asked Daddy

Yes Daddy. I said as he went to kiss Mommy with me in his hands.

We have a nice dinner and Mommy reads Goodnight Moon. Then Mommy and Daddy both kissed my forehead and walked back to their room. I then go to sleep.

Two Days later

Abuse and Rape in this part.

Where is it? asked someone

I dont know, Benny keeps secrets even from me. said Mommy

Mommy, what is going on? I asked

Baby go back to bed. said Mommy

You two have a kid, how nice, he can watch as we hurt his Mommy. said the guy

Baby, please go back to bed. said Mommy

No, the kid is staying. yelled the guy as he took my arm hard with his gloves on and it made me freak out because of the feeling of it. It set me off into an Autism Attack.

Please just let my baby go. I will do anything. said Mommy

Oh, really, Ten tie up the kid. We are going to have fun with the two. said the first guy

No, do want you want to me but leave my Baby alone. said Mommy

Shut up bitch. said the guy who tied me up and took Mommys clothes off.

Baby close your eyes. said Mommy

You close your eyes and your Mommy dies. said the guy

Moony Im scared. I said

Baby, can you be a big brave Firefighter like Daddy? asked Mommy

Moony, I cant. I said crying

Yes you can Baby Star. said Mommy