Chapter 189: Sevasey's All Arts Studio and Sevasey The Hero Part 1

POV: Nora Bella Raven

Once it is Monday my Mom, Dad and I get my things ready for my first day at Sevaseys All Arts Studio. Im so happy, as I get my things and Mom and Dad make my lunch. Once we are ready we get into their car and drive to the Sevaseys All Arts Studio.

Hello you must be Nora Bella Ravan. Im Sophie Azura Casey-Severide-Remington-Herrmann, and Im here to help you get to your class. You can call me Sophie. said Sophie as we were walking to the Art rooms. As we did, a small kid and a guy came over. The guy was caring the kid. Once he got up to us he kissed Sophie and she kissed back.

Hey Ollie, her snack is in Papa Sev and Dads office. It says Izzy on it. said Sophie

I know Babe, no Kelly told me to give you this. It is Miss. Noras classes. said the guy

Thanks Oliver, go feed our child. said Sophie as we walked into the room.

Papa Sev, here is Nora Raven. said Sophie as we went up to the front.

Hey Nora, sit wherever you want. Guys this is Nora Raven, she is new and be nice. said Kelly

Do I have to talk about myself? I asked

Sev, Boo-Bug wants you. said Matt as he came in with a kid in his arms.

Thanks Case, can you still help out. Also Nora you can if you want to. said Kelly

Yes, Im going to. I just have to get the things for the project. Kidia distracted me, when she said Harrison wanted you. I will get the things and be back. said Matt as he gave the kid to Kelly and I started up in the front of the room.

Hi Im Nora Bella Raven, Im 6-years-old, Im an only child and I live with my Mom, Dad, Uncle Jarry and Grandma. We dont have a lot, but we have each other. I said

That is good Nora, go have a seat. said Kelly as Matt came in with a box.

Okay so today we are making a cool card for that one person who means so much to you. said Matt as he pulled out a small box of cards and I saw the cool dreacted box.

What kind of cards, Kelly? asked the guy by me on my right.

Well Matt has seemed to find all the ones that Andy and I made for our Adopted Dad. So I will show you them. You can come up and look at them, if you pick them up you have to be careful, they are really old. said Kelly as he and Matt got out the cards.

Once they got them all out we all got up and looked at them. They were so cool. Some of them are better than others, also they had different names on them.

Kelly, why do they have different names on them? asked a girl

Well when Andy and I were younger we had a lot of nicknames that we had for him. We still call our Adopted Dad them. So when we made him any kind of card we would use one of the many nicknames. If you need help with anything Matt and I will help you. said Kelly

Wow, this one says Mommy, Daddy, Papa Cat and Papa Mouse. said someone and Kelly went over to the person and picked it up. I then saw that something broke off. I went to pick it up and gave it to Kelly. Once I gave it to him he walked off.

POV: Matt Casey-Severide-Remington-Herrmann

Jill, can you get Zayne in here and tell him to take over? I think Kelly is having a panic attack.-I signed after Kelly walked off with the card and the piece Nora gave. That is when Jill came by.

Sure, I will get him. Can you stay until I get him?-signed Jill

Just hurry.-I signed as I went back to the class.

Matt, is everything okay? asked James and Zayne ran into the room.

Kelly, isnt feeling well. So Im going to check on him. Zayne one of our children will help you out. I said as Zayne went to the front and I ran out of the classroom and to mine and Kellys office. Once I got there the door was locked so I got my key out and unlocked the door.

Once I was in I locked the door and saw Kelly crying with the broken card in his hands on the floor. I went to sit by him and I tapped his shoulder. Kelly looked up and jumped into me.

Sev, what is wrong? I asked as Kelly just cried into my shoulder. I was rubbing his back as he cried as I was doing that I heard him talk but it was quiet.

I made this card two days before Mom and Dad died. wispared Kelly

Oh Babe, Im so sorry, I should have looked through the box before we put the cards out. I said

No its not that, I thought I lost this. My Fathers Niff gave it back to me after Dad died. They put the buttons on their card, that way I always had them with me. When Christopher, Andy and I moved after Lyle killed himself in our house I lost it. cried Kelly as he was just sitting in my lap.

Oh, well how about we fix it and we put it in our office at home Sev. I said

I love you, Case. said Kelly as he kissed me.

I love you too, Sev. I said as he started to take off my shirt.

My Lieutenant Dragoste, as much as I love getting fucked by you we do have a class. I said as I put my shirt back on and I started to get up. As I did, Kelly lightly pushed me down on the floor and he sat on top of my legs. He then kissed me and took off my shirt.

My Captain Dragoste, you want me to be happy and not sad right? asked Kelly

Yes, I do more than anything. I said

Then let me fuck my Bello Husband. said Kelly as he took off my pants and his shirt.

Fuck me then Bello Husband. I said as Kelly took off his pants and put one hand on my chest as he moved it to my back to pick me up. While his other hand went down the front of my underwear. Kelly then put me on the couch and started to take my underwear off.

As he took my underwear off he moved down my body leaving Hickeys all over it. Once he got to my cock he started to lick it and put his mouth on it. As he did that I took his underwear off and put my hands on his beautiful ass. I felt him come off my cock and his fingers going into my ass. I put my ass up in the air so he could fuck me better.

You are so beautiful like this Casey. said Kelly as he took his fingers out of my ass.

Can you fuck me with your fingers today. I want to see if I can come with only your fingers in my ass. Please. I said as I moaned and Kelly put his fingers back in my ass. He then starts to fuck me with his fingers and I felt my cock get really hard and I let go and I cumed all over myself and Kellys chest. I then felt Kellys tongue on my body and saw he was licking my cum off my body. Once he was done I flipped us over and started to lick my own cum off his chest. Once I got it all, I put my month on his cock and started to suck it. As I do Kelly got really hard and he cumed in my month. I went to kiss him as I swallowed some of his cum. When I kissed him I let the last of it go in Kellys month. He then moved his hands all over my back and down my ass.

Man, Babe I love you. I said as Kelly pulled me down onto his chest and pulled the blanket over us. He only covered our lower bodies. So our chests were still out.

I know, I love you too. said Kelly as I moved my hand over his tattoo that he got in New York when Danny got his. As I did, I saw the one next to it had a date.

Babe, why do you have this date next to your Tattoo of Major case squad and 54th Precinct? I asked as I moved my hand over the tattoo and moved his boxers down to see more dates.

The first one is the day I met the love of my life, our first date, the day we gave each other our first promise rings, when we first said our Always and Forever saying, the day we got engaged, and our wedding day the first one, because Erin told us we never actually put the divorce papers in the mail. She never got them. said Kelly as I moved my hand over to his left side and I saw the Star of his Secret Military Team birthdays. As I did, Kelly took my hand and put it on the right side and I saw the cutest thing, my birthday with an Air Force Plane and a Seal around it. I also saw there was our saying Always and Forever on his body.