Chapter 98: Fun Days and Shit Days Part 2

POV: Kelly Casey-Severide-Herrmann

Once everyone left I took Matt to our room and laid him on our bed.

Babe, what is your plan, now that we have a night to ourselves? asked Matt

Gabriel, why dont you guys go over to Andys and Drews house to help them out with our children and Grandchildren. I said and Gabriel went off to tell the others.

We dont have them anymore, it will be really quiet. So what will we do? asked Matt

It is a surprise, why dont you go take a bath? The water should be ready. I have to get something and I will be right back Dragostea mea(Romanian, My Love) I said as I gave him a small kiss and walked over to the other side of our room and pulled out something for Matt.

Once I got into our bathroom I saw Matt without any clothes on and in our Bathtub.

Hey Dragostea mea(Romanian, My Love) are you going to join me? asked Matt

Yes Babe, but in a bit. Close your eyes, I have set the gift up. I said

Okay Babe, but dont take too long. I dont like being in here without you. said Matt as I set up the food that Gabe and his team made, for us once I texted Gabe saying that Matt and I didnt eat anything and I want to give Matt a nice Date without leaving our house.

I know Babe, just a little bit longer. I said and I got the last of the food set up and striped. Once I was done I got in and kissed Matts beautiful lips. He then opened his eyes and saw the food.

What is all this? asked Matt

Our first Date ever. We stayed in my apartment and I made you Italian food. Also I fucked you in my bathtub saying one day we will get a nice house and I will fuck you just like I did in my Aparment. So Babe, I redid our first date ever, because I know how much we both loved that. I said as I gave Matt a bite of the Spaghetti alla Carbonara and he moaned with pleasure.

Oh Kell, that is just as good as the first time, but when did you put all the food together? We were with each other the whole night except when you got the camera and you were only gone for 5 minutes. asked/said Matt as I gave him a wine glass of Chianti.

Babe, Gabe and his team put it together and I tried it all after I got the camera, before I came out to the pool. I said and Matt took a sip of the wine and set it aside.

Oh well they did a good job. Keep kissing me and feeding me. said Matt as I pulled him into my lap and kissed his neck. I then got the Homemade Ravioli and put it between us so we can both eat as we ate. Matt was moaning like crazy just like he did on our first date.

Is it possible for me to fall even more in love with you Babe? I asked and Matt just kissed me on my neck and put his hand on my crouch. I moved away and put the Spaghetti alla Carbonara in front of us because I know we are hungry because we havent eaten at all today.

Babe, not yet we need to eat, then I will fuck you so hard. I said

Okay Babe. said Matt as we ate the Spaghetti alla Carbonara and drank the Chianti.

Okay, Babe, we are done eating, but I want to finish our Chianti. Then I will fuck you in this bathtub, then may the shower our own Pool that you said our children cant go in. I said

Just fuck me now, Captain. said Matt and I set our wines on the edge and started to kiss Matt. As I kiss him he makes cute sounds and moans my name.

Kell, just but your dick in my ass and fuck me. cried Matt

Babe, I want to show you how much I love you. I said as I moved my fingers in his beautiful sexy ass and kissed his neck. He moans so loud as I finally put my dick in his ass. I move him on my lap and start going in and out. As I do that I feel Matt Pre Cum.