Chapter 60: Sevasey Deal and A Friend Part 2

POV: Kelly Casey-Severide-Herrmann

Matt has a shift tomorrow and I dont have any plans, also I dont really want to do anything because my knee started to hurt. So I just lay in bed with Matt laying on my chest and Smokey up by head in his favorite spot on our bed. After a bit Matt wakes up and he starts to kiss me.

Dimineața dragostea mea(Romanian, Morning My Love) said Matt perfectly

Dragostea mea, care a fost perfect.(Romanian, My Love, that was perfect.) I said as I gave him a kiss on the lips and we just started to make out.

Lets just stay in bed today. said Matt

All I wanted to do, Dragostea mea(Romanian, My Love) I said and Matt started to take off our clothes. Once they are off he starts to suck on my dick and I moan. As I do Matt puts my hand on his ass and I start to move my fingers around his ass before I put them in and I work Matts hole. Once I know he is good I put my dick in him and he then moans. Once I came into him Matt came right after me and passed out on me I pass out just a few seconds after him.

When I wake up Matt isnt in our bed and I freak out.

Case, where are you? I asked and I didnt get an answer, so I grabbed my Crutches and walked to the bathroom to take my medicine and then I walked to the Kitchen.

Babe, what are you doing up I was going to bring your breakfast. said Matt

I was worried you left me. I said as I kissed his neck and saw him trying to make the breakfast I made yesterday, but it started to burn and I started to help him make it.

Babe, why is this so hard to make? asked Matt

You stick to your Chicken Parmigiana and Corned Beef. I will make food from different nations' foods. I said as I gave Matt a kiss he then put his arms around me as I made the food.

Deal, can you make me some Carbonara for me at work tomorrow? asked Matt

Sure, but I was also thinking about some Romanian or German food. I said

Can we have Romanian food for lunch and German food for dinner? asked Matt

Sure Dragostea mea(Romanian, My Love). I said as Matt got us some plants for our breakfast and he took them to the table and then he grabbed the coffee. We then eat breakfast.

Once it is lunchtime I start to work on the food I ended up making the German food for lunch. Once I got everything I needed out there was a knock on the door.

Daring can you get the door, while I make lunch? I asked

Sure Babe. said Matt as he went to the door.

Who is it? I asked as Matt opened the door.

Yes, Andy just come right in not like Kelly and I any plans. said Matt

Thanks Matt, I knew I could count on you. said Andy as he came to the counter and sat down on one of the stools and he started to eat one of my Oranges.

Andrew, what happened? I asked

Nothing Kelly, I just wanted to talk. said Andy

Yes, but you hate Oranges and only eat them when something bad happens. I said

Are you making German food again? asked Andy

Yes, now what happened? I asked

Hey Babe, I thought you were going to make Romanian food for lunch. said Matt

It just happened Matt, also I didnt have some of the things I needed to make the Romanian food. Can you go to the store and get what I need? I said/asked