Chapter 169: Day 2 of Sevasey's Dance Studio Part 2

POV: Matt Casey-Severide-Remington

Once we get to our Studio we get to work. Once we got there we were just putting in the paperwork, because people are still at work and school. As we did, Jen knocked on our door and I opened it. Jen then comes in once she does she sits down.

Hey Jen, how can we help you? asked Kelly without looking up.

Who is the boss when you arent here and on shift? asked Jen

It will be you, Kate, Jacob, Archer, Arrow and MC. I said

You, Kate and Jacob are the bosses of the older teachers. While Archer, Arrow and MC are the bosses of the younger teachers. said Kelly as he took my coke.

Okay, also Ann is lurking outside again. said Jen

Thank you Jen, we got it. I said and she left.

What is your plan for her? I asked

What makes you think I have one? asked Kelly

I know My King. I said and Kelly gave me his sketchbook.

That is the plan. said Kelly as he gave me a kiss and got back to work.

It is a good plan, but I have a plan of my own. I said and I sat on Kellys lap.

Oh and what will that be Babe? asked Kelly and I started to kiss him.

You, right now My Pumpkin King. I said as Kelly took my shirt off and started to kiss me.

Okay, we have two hours before the students come in. said Kelly and he took me to our couch and he dropped me on the couch. Once I was on the couch he went to take my pants off.

Man, Sev you are so Bello. I said as he fucked my ass with his fingers.

Case, you are so Bello too. said Kelly as he took his fingers out and I felt his cock go into my ass. Once he got going I was moaning. Kelly had to put his hand over my mouth because I started to get loud. Once he came into me, he pulled out and sucked my cock. After a few minutes I cumed into his mouth and he got us dressed. We then fell asleep, I was laying on his chest and he had his hands around my body.

Two Hours Later

I woke up and saw it was 4:00pm when our students started coming in. So I got up and went to fix my hair. Kelly then got up and pushed his short hair back. We then went out to see everyone waiting in their spots. That is when Annabella came running up to Kelly and she was crying. A few other people, Stommie and Rai came up to.

Kelly, they shut it down. cried Annabelle in Kellys shoulder as he had her in his arms.

What Annabella? asked Kelly

The Art Program. said Annabelle

Well then you guys can have it here. I said, because I know how important the Art Program was to Kelly and still is. Once I said that Annabelle got down and she hugged me.

Thanks Matt, you are so awesome. said Annabelle as I got hugged by her friends.

We will talk to Stormie and Rai about it. Why dont you guys go help out the Art Classes. said Kelly as we held Stormie and Rai back to our office.

Okay, so what days are you doing the Art Program? I asked

Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. said Rai as they sat down on the couch.

That could work. You will have the big room to the right of our office. said Kelly

Thank you Kelly. said Stormie as she hugged Kelly, but he just pushed her back a little.