Chapter 184: Voight is Looking For Another Detective Part 1

POV: Trudy Platt

Hey Trduy, how is that project I gave you going? asked Voight as he came into the Station this morning and I looked up at him. He has been asking for another Detective for 3 years, after Detective Dawson left and I have the perfect one but he wont leave his other job.

Im working on it. I have someone, but getting them to join is kind of hard. Randy has been helping me and still nothing. When I get them I will tell you. I said as the rest of Intelligence came in and I saw Kelly come in and he looked Dead with his red hair spiked up.

Can I help you Sir? asked Dawson as Kelly came up to me.

Just have to ask Platt something. said Kelly as he came up to me.

Hey Step-Squad, what can I do for you? I said and asked

The answer is yes, but only when Im not on shift or busy with our family. said Kelly and I gave him the coffee I got for him and he started to drink it.

Then start today Step-Squad. I said

He is Kell, has been annoying me all day and Im going to be with my Sister while our children and Grandchildren are with his parents. said Matt as he gave Kelly his backpack and kissed his lips. I then saw Intelligence was gone.

Lets go then, come one Step-Squad. I said as Kelly gave Matt a kiss and we went upstairs.

Hey Platt, why is Doctor Halstead here? Atwater and I looked at Kelly.

Im not a Halstead, Im Detective Herrmann-Reagan. said Kelly

Kelly, is your hair still real red? asked Jay

He bleached it and dyed it five times. said Kelly

Platt, why is he here? asked Dawson

He is your new Detective, when he isnt on shift or busy with our family. I said

Who are you? asked Atwater

Detective Kelly Herrmann-Reagan. said Kelly

How long have you been a Cop? asked Dawson

About 33 years, but I dont often do a lot of Cop things. I have been a Detective for about 20 years. I mostly only work in New York, but I want to be closer to my family and Firehouse. said Kelly as Jay, Adam, Kim, Voight, Hailey and I try not to laugh.

Who are your parents? asked Torres

Well that is a secret. said Kelly as Danny came up behind us and Kelly punched him.

His parents are Frank and Mary Reagan. said Danny

Not really my parents are dead, Im adopted by Papa Chirs and Mama Cindy. said Kelly

Yes and my parents are like parents to you Baby Brother. said Danny

Why Im Baby brother and Jamie is Kid Brother Im older than him. said Kelly

He is way calmer. said Danny

True anyways, Im your new Detective. said Kelly as

Step-Squad if he is still mad at you Randy and I will feed you. I said as I gave him a hug.

Thanks Step-Godmother. said Kelly as he kissed my check. I then went back downstairs.

POV: Hank Voight

Once Platt gave us our new Detective we got a call and I took Kelly with me.

Herrmann-Reagan, you are with me, everyone else you have your partners. I said as we went to the call. As Kelly and I got to my car Kelly took the keys and started to get in the Driver sit.