Chapter 200: Oh No That Was A Bad and Good Idea Part 3

POV: Mouse

So who is going to tell Cindy? I asked as we all just sat in the room and Matt, Kyle and Danny had woken up. I then look around at our group.

Not it, I did the Concussion . said Will

Not it, I did the Leg. said Jay

Not it, I did the arm. said Adam

I just texted my family. said Danny

I dont have my phone. said Devan

My phone died. said Declan

I just did. said Matt

The Herrmann Military Group Chat:

Fire-Matt: So I want to know who looks small. Kyle says Christopher and I Kelly, is smaller. Fire-Matt sent a photo.

Mama Hell Fire: My Adopted-Stepson and Husband are hurt.

Tech Ninja: Thats one way of telling Cindy.

Godfather of the Squad: Im at the Firehouse, Mills and Gabby are reading over my shoulder. Also Herrmann will kill me for saying this but he looks so much smaller than Sevy.

Baby Cop: We should maybe not send photos of them.

Fire-Matt: Oh Fucking Shit, I just Fucking Did that. Sorry, wrong Chat.

Papa Reag: No Swearing on this Chat.

Fire-Matt: Sorry Frank, I gotta go, my phone got taken away.

Fire-Matt: Be Nice Uncle Mouchie, can I have my Couchie?

Godfather of the Squad: Bubby, you are in a different Country, but when you get back you can have me if you still want me. I miss you while you are gone.

Step-Godmother of the Squad: I got told that I cant sit on the couch.

Godfather of the Squad: You were going to sit in Bubbys Spot.

Godfather of the Squad: Who is Bubby?-Mills

Lances Baby-Boy: Who is Mills?

Godfather of the Squad: Mills is on Truck, guess who is acting Captain/Lieutenant?

Fire-Matt: Uncle Couchie.

Godfather of the Squad: That is right Bubby, now get some rest you look Dead.

Fire-Matt: But I dont have Uncle Couchie Fire.

Godfather of the Squad: Bubby, I bet they are letting you come back today.

Fire-Matt: Nope, Fire Dad and I have to stay to do all the paperwork, also I got to drop a big gun thingy. I also forgot Im The Big Shot-Shooter Now Bitches.

Godfather of the Squad: Bubby, you were and always will be my Big Shot-Shooter Now Bitches.

After Mouch said that we all got off our phones and Kelly went back to sleep. That is when Chris woke up and he tried to see Kelly. Declan and Devan kept him on the bed

I need to find My Baby. said Chris

Fire Dad, shhh Im sleeping. said Kelly

Oh sorry Baby, are you good though? asked Christopher

Yes and I want Uncle Couchie. said Kelly

I know Baby, but we still have to rest and get all the paperwork our lower guys did. said Chris

So glad My Case is Air Force. said Kelly

Lieutenant Colonel Herrmann, we need you for the debriefing. We also need Commandant Herrmann and Admiral Herrmann. said someone in an Air Force uniform.