Chapter 89: Some More Questions, a Shit Doctor and Weird Shift Part 2

POV: Kelly Casey-Severide-Herrmann

Once my Husband, Harley, and Kyle leave. I get the cup from the table and give it to Doctor Masons. Once he doesnt take his pants off to pee in the cup I put my multi-tool knife into his back and held it there. He still doesnt move so I do this a different way.

You are going to piss in that cup right now, or I tell your boss that you are High as a Kit and Drunk as a Sunk. So what will it be, Doctor Masons. I said

I will pee in the cup, but can you turn around? said/asked Doctor Masons

No, because I want to make sure you dont mess with it. I said and he took off all his clothes

Okay, can I sit down and pee in the cup sir? asked Doctor Masons

Why dont you have any clothes? All I need is your pee so that my friend can make sure it is clean. I said and Doctor Masons looked really scared.

It is the only way I can go to the bathroom sir. said Doctor Masons

Fine, do whatever you fucking need, but get it do. I have to get to work. I said

Yes, sir. said Doctor Masons and he began to mess with his dick in one hand and his other was fingering his hole. As he was doing that I had a panic attack and felt someone hug me.

Babe, lets get you out of here, he is giving you a panic attack. said Matt

Sir, Im done. Do you need my spit or anything else? said/asked Doctor Masons

Yes, I need you to put your clothes back on. said Matt as he was still hugging me.

I cant do this, I have to leave. I said and I walked out of the room, took Kyle and walked to the waiting room. Once I got to a corner I fell against the wall until I was on the ground and having a full on panic attack. I can feel Kyle climb into my arms and I hold as I have my panic attack.

POV: Doctor Harley-Kelly Ramona Skellington

Once Mr. Casey-Severide went into the room a bit later Mr. Casey-Severide-Herrmann came out and took Kyle and the two backpacks. He then walked off and I went into the room.

What is going on? I asked

He is being a Shit Doctor. said Mr. Casey-Severide

If we get him to pee again we can test it here too. I said

Okay, Doctor Masons, you are going to pee in this cup too so we can be sure. sid Mr. Casey-Severide, as he gave Doctor Masons a second cup and he started to fuck himself.

Captain, Im done. Can I go now? asked Doctor Masons

That is up to Doctor Skellington. Here is the second one. Can I give you my number and you call me when you can get Kyle in. My Husband and I have a Shift and he is also having a panic attack. I need to get him out of here. said Mr. Casey-Severide

That is fine. I said and he gave me a business card.

The first one is my Construction business number and the second one is my personal number. The second card is my Husbands card. The first one his boat fixing business number and the second one his personal number. Give me a text and I will make sure we get Kyle in to see you. said Mr. Casey-Severide and he ran out the door with a stuffed bunny they forgot.

POV: Kyle Casey-Severide-Herrmann

Once Daddy takes me from Miss. Harley, we go to the waiting room and he sides down the wall and goes into a full panic attack. I crawl into his arms and try to calm him down. After a bit Papa Case comes out and I try to get out of Daddys arms. After I ran my fingers in his hair he let go and I drugged Papa Case to Daddy. Once he sees him having a panic attack we try to get him out of it and after a bit of trying we get Kelly out of the panic attack enough to get him to the car.