Chapter 140: Disney World Part 4

POV: Kelly Casey-Severide-Herrmann

Once we got the photo Kylo Ren ran off with my Kyle and I started to run after him. Which was a bad idea, because my side started to bleed. I took out the padding that Matt put in it and took the stitching kit out of Marines harness and started to stitch my side up. I then grabbed the gauze from Heros and tape from Valors and put the Gauze on my side. Marine put his nose to my side and held the gauze on while I put the tape on it. I then gave them all a treat and we ran after Kylo Ren again. I then notice my family, Kylo Rens and the Stormtroopers are following.

Once we get back to the First Order Base. I turned the watches on silent and walked up behind Kylo Ren. I then took my Kyle and saw a lot of people looking at us.

You can play with him if you can beat me. I said

You are on Kelly. Kylo you are the judge with your family. said Kylo Ren

Do Not Call My Son Kylo, Ben Solo. I said

Dont call me that. yelled Kylo Ren and we started to fight.

You got this Babe. said Matt and I took Kylo Rens lightsaber.

So Kylo Ren, how are you so bad at fighting? My Husband can fight better than you. I said

I use the force and my lightsaber. said Kylo Ren as he looked for his lightsaber

Missing something? I asked as I held his lightsaber and he flipped over me.

How did you get that? asked someone in the crowd

I feel bad for my older brother. He would love this. I said

Matt texted me your plan and said I needed to come with my boys and Granddaughter. said Andy as we messed with Kylo Ren. I gave him the lightsaber and flipped over Kylo Ren and landed perfectly. I then got out the Stormtroppers gun I took during the photo.

Great minds think alike Little Brother. I did the same thing. said Andy and Kylo Ren looked confused. We just started to laugh and I gave Andy a High-Five.

He is so hot, I would so fuck him. I said

Same, but only if Paramedic and Braky are okay with it. said Andy and I gave a nod/

You have a twin? asked Kylo Ren and my Family started to laugh.

Yes, my two oldest our twins and you dont want to mess with them and their sister. said Papa

Is the whole family here? asked Matt

They have been here since the Photo. I said

Told you Paramedic, had it over. yelled Andy

Really Border Collie. said Drew as he gave Andy a look alike of Kylo Rens lightsaber.

You thinking what Im thinking? I asked Andy

Boys, give him back his and let's get food. said Papa

Your Family can eat with Kylo Ren and his family if you would like. said the guy who took the photo and Kenny James hugged me on the side I just fixed.

Thank you, so Renie, where are we eating? I asked as I tried not to move so much.

I know the best place Oga's Cantina and Docking Bay 7 Food And Cargo. said Kylo Ren

We then walked to the place and Kylo Ren kept trying to take Kyle, he even went to trying to take Tristan, Baby Chris, Luna, Noah, Kaia, Kawai, Kayden, Jeff, Nick, Kevin, Kyle, Harper, Hayden, Emily, Evan, Leia, Lilly, Madison, Mason, Abigail, Alexander, Addison and Aiden.

Ben Solo, stop trying to take our children or I will hurt you. said Matt and me

Im trying to get them to join the First Order. said Kylo Ren