Chapter 163: Sevasey's Children's Dance Recital Part 5

POV: Christopher Herrmann

In the middle of the first dance my phone kept vibrating. I was on the end so I just left. Once I got out I looked at my phone and saw that Matt texted me saying that Kelly was mad. Once I got to where they were, I got Kelly to sit down. I then wrapped Matts two fingers that Kelly stained and I looked at his check. Kelly didnt do that much damage there. So I kissed Matts head. Once I turned to Kelly Matt and Kate took the children out of here.

Remy, just breathe, I got you. I said as I sat down by Kelly and pulled him into me.

She yelled at her Dad. said Kelly and he tried to get out of my arms.

Remy, stop, you need to calm down. If you dont Im going to get Matty and Josh to stay with you. Remy, I need you to calm down. I said

He should just kill himself, his children cant do anything right. said someone and Kelly started to really panic. He threw himself into a panic attack that led to an Autistic Meltdown.

Remy, she is wrong, your children are changing the world. Just like you and Matt. I said

Cora, lets leave them alone. said Jacob

I want to say something first. said Cora as she went to Kellys ear and said something. Once she backed off Kelly threw himself into my body. Whatever she said just broke my Baby Star.

Remy, come on she is wrong. I cant lose you. Remy, come focus on me. I said

I want Bisnonno(Great-Grandpa) said Kelly

Remy, remember my Nonno died when you were 8. I said with tears in my eyes.

Papa Fire, I miss him. said Kelly as he stayed in my arms.

I do too, Remy Bear, just focus on my breathing. I will always keep you safe My Baby Remy Bear. I said as someone came up to me and I pulled Kelly closer into my chest.

Christopher, are you okay? asked Cindy

Remy, can you let go some, so I can breathe. Thank Remy Bear. Cin, can you go get my Dad and tell him to go to ask Doherty to go with him and get the stuffed bear that looks like he is falling apart and bring it to me. I said as Cindy kissed my lips and Kellys head. She then gave me a nod and walked off. Once she does, Kelly's breathing starts to get better.

Christopher, have you seen the Fireflies and My Agent? asked Ann

Matt took the Fireflies and Cats somewhere. Cora made my Granddaughter have a panic attack. She then made Kelly have one. What did you need Kelly for? I said/asked

I just wanted to ask if he wanted to watch his children dance with you guys and not backstage. said Ann as my Dad came up to me and gave me the bear. I then gave it to Kelly and he pulled him into his chest and his breathing got a lot better.

That may make it worse. I said as Dad sat beside me and started to run his fingers in Kellys hair as he does I felt Kelly got heavier. I then saw Kelly passed out and Dad took a photo.

If you want to go somewhere else that is fine. said Ann

Moving him would be a bad idea. We moved him off of Chris the day after my Dad died and Kelly had a really bad panic attack. So we just let him stay on Chris. If he moved in one way Kelly would wake up and Chris would have to get him to go back to sleep. said Dad

Okay, I will make sure that everyone knows to be quiet back here. said Ann as she walked off.

The girls are on the stage now. said Dad

Dad, the last Remy got his bad was when I got shot and then I got stabbed. I said

I know Baby, the important thing is that we keep him calm and still. said Dad as he kissed our heads. I then held Kelly close and I could tell that Matt had done a good job at calming him down from his panic attacks. That's when I got the idea of Matt trying something.