Chapter 162: Sevasey's Children's Dance Recital Part 4

POV: Kelly Casey-Severide-Remington-Herrmann

Squad finally got down time and I was taking a nap at the Squad Table when the alarm went off calling the whole house, but Engine. We got to the call and saw the building was on fire. We got to work, after an hour of getting people out my phone went off. I then see the time.

Boden, I have to go or Mrs. Ann is going to really kill me. I said on the Radio

Go, Darden, will take over. Take my car. said Boden

He did when my arm got broken. I said as I brought the people out.

Right, Engine will meet you there with your things. Take the people to Ambo. said Boden

I know you from somewhere. said one of the people as Drew took my phone and gave it to me

Im coming, calm down Ann. Hero, Valor and Marine go to Bodens car. I said as Mission gave me my backpack and went back to helping out.

Go Severide, I cant lose one of my Squad Leaders. said Boden

Thanks Boden, I will see you soon. Yes, Im driving now. I said and I hung up.

Once I got to the Auditorium, I got my things from the Engine and ran into the building still in my Turnout Gear, but I took the tank and mask off. I then walked up to Mrs. Ann.

Sorry, we are still on call, so I had to leave from there. I said

Agent, I got the food. Someone named Herrmann helped make it because you kept getting calls. said Bella as I was looking for my shoes.

Sevytien, we forgot to give you your shoes. said Jesse as they all came into the Auditorium.

Thanks, so you guys just got changed and came here? I asked

Yep, Human said that we could come with him. Also something about Bella forgetting food. said Kaufman, as he gave me the food and I set it down and took off my Turnout Gear.

Thanks, Christopher, can you fix my hair again. I said as I put my shoes on.

Sure Baby. said Papa Chris as he fixed it and Mrs. Ann saw my Cast

Before you ask, my hand got stepped on and I hit my arm on a bridge. I said and Ritter gave her a Sharpie and she wrote on my cast.

As long as you can still do your job. I wont yell at you. said Mrs. Ann

Okay, Engine, want to help out, because we have to set up the Bucany, the rooms and the Basement. I said as I looked for my phone.

Agent, you gave me your phone. said Jacob

Thanks, okay you guys get up here and the guys behind me will do the Bucany and Basement. I said as Racter got my backpack and I put my Firefighter boots in my bag.

Doherty, take Sevys Fire bag out to my car, but leave his clean shirt and pants. said Papa Chris as Doherty took out the pillar of clothes and put them in my backpack. He then took it out to the car. Then I noticed I didnt have my boots that I was going to wear later.

Doherty, did you guys get the boots from Matts locker? I asked

I did and I left them in the car. said Papa Chris as he gave Doherty his keys.

I will get them. said Doherty as he walked off.

Agent, are you going to tell us who they are? asked Kate

All of them are off limits of Dating. The one who fixed my hair is my Adopted Dad. The one who took my bag is Mike Doherty, the guy holding my dogs is Clarence Norwood, the one next to him is Jesse Kaufman, the one by him is James Kaufman. The one beside me is Darren Ritter, and the lady is Keallie Racter. I said as I pointed at them.