Chapter 97: Fun Days and Shit Days Part 1

POV: Griffin Darinaon-Darden-Herrmann

Once Uncle Matt and Kelly are done with the tour, they all sit outside by the pool. I get changed and get my daughter in something cute. I then go outside with my Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Brother and Sister. Once we are over by the pool I go over to Dad and give him his youngest Granddaughter Jennifer-Abigail. Once I do Papa Paray and Dad gives me a kiss on my head.

Who is that? asked someone

Jennifer-Abigail Kalista-Kiira Darinaon-Darden-Badass. said Nonno Christo

Dad, my head hurts. I said and Papa Paray pulled me into his lap and moved his fingers in my hair. As he does I start to fall asleep, but not for long because Jenn-Abby is crying and I take her in my arms and sing You Are My Sunshine. As I do she goes back to sleep and Nonna Flower takes her from me and puts a blanket on me. I curl up in Papa Parays arms as he moves his fingers in my hair and Dad kisses my head.

Get some sleep Baby, your Papa Paray and I got our second Granddaughter. said Dad and I closed my eyes and fell asleep with Papa Parays arms holding me in to him.

POV: Drew Darinaon-Darden

Once Griffin fell asleep I lay back on the couch more so that he was laying down.

So why do you have so many rooms? asked Gabby

We have a lot of people that come over. said Matt as he puts a sleeping Abby in her baby carrier, he then takes Alex and gets him to take a nap.

Papa Case, the food is done. yelled Zayne and woke up Griffin

Go back to sleep Buddy, just Zayie telling Uncle Matt the food is done. I said and kissed Griffins head as I moved my fingers in his hair. After a bit he fell back asleep.

Dad, can I go over to Coppers house tomorrow? asked Ben

We will see Baby, for now just go play with your sister, cousins, Aunts and Uncles. said Andy

Okay, so the food is done and the children are helping me bring it. said Matt as he gave me a bottle for Jenn-Abby, I just gave it to Andy and he takes our youngest Granddaughter.

So which of your boys had a baby? asked Gabby

Griffin did. I said and Ben jumps on Griffin and me

Benjamin Andrew Darinaon-Darden-Badass, dont jump on your Papa Paray and Brother like that. Go dry of and sit beside Matty. said Andy and Ben looked sad

Im not that bad Andy. said Matty with his Australian Accent

Sorry Dad. said Ben and I pulled him into a side hug and kissed his head

Its okay Buddy, Griff, didnt get much sleep last night. I said

Father, dont yell at my brother and sister. said Griffin as he pulled Ben under his blanket and both of them got comfortable on my chest. After a bit Kidia came under the blanket too, Kidia and Griffin had Ben in the middle and their arms over him.

That is so cute. said Donna

Panda Buddies, food is here. I said, and Kidia was the only one to get up. After a bit she came back with three plants and gave them to Griffin and Ben.

Thanks Sister. said Griffin and Ben and they moved a little so that I could eat the food Andy got me. As we were all eating there was a scream coming from the pool.

Are you serious Severide. yelled Matt

Come on Casey, its not that bad. said Kelly

Not that bad, my sister gave me this shirt. yelled Matt