Chapter 182: Kelly Is A Boss Times Two Part 2

POV: Kelly Casey-Severide-Remington-Herrmann

Once it was 0300 I went to wake Matt up. I woke our children up at 0100.

Matt Babe, time to get up. I said and Matt just rolled over.

Firefighter Casey, get up now. I said in my new 4 Star Admiral(0-10) & US Mid-Atlantic Fleet Commander voice. Matt then got up and he saw the time.

Kelly it is way too early. said Matt as he fell back asleep.

And our children and Grandchildren have been up since 0100. I said

Okay Im up and Im taking a shower. said Matt as he got up and went to our bathroom.

I then got my Navy-Marine Dress Blues out and started to put them on. Once I was dressed, I put my tie around my neck and went to check on the children.

Hey Guys are you ready? I asked as I saw my Girls in Navy Blue Dresses and my Boys in Royal Blue suits. I then saw Kyle reaching for my tie so I gave it to him.

Yes Papi, where is Papi Case? said/asked Kidia as Zayne went down to Kyles level and Kyle started to tie my tie around his neck. Once he was almost done Matt came out.

Hey Babe, where is your tie, because we all know my tie wont work. Also can you help me with my bowtie? said/asked Matt as he gave me the bowtie but Kyle took it as he gave me my tie.

Kyle wanted to tie it. Now sit down so Kyle can tie your bowtie on. I said and Matt did that.

Hey Kell, can you fix my tie, Dad said it has to be perfect and he is helping Mom. said Lee Henry and Kyle got done with Matts Bowtie he then took Lee Henrys tie and tied it around his own neck. Once he was done he gave it back to Lee Henry. That is when my other brothers, Mark, my Military family and their partners.

Guys, Kyle will tie your Ties and Bowties. Christopher, Andy and I need to go now. I said as I felt Matt take my hand and he pulled me close to him.

You make me so proud Babe. said Matt as he gave me a kiss on the lips and I walked to Andy and Christopher. Once I got to them we got in the car and went to the Navy-Marine Base.

POV: Andy Darinaon-Darden-Herrmann

Once Papa Chris, Kelly and I got to the base we went to the place where the Ceremony is happening. Once we got there, Retired Admiral Jones came up to us.

Nice to see you again Captain Darden. Are you happy for your brother? said/asked Admiral Jones as I saluted him. As I do, Kelly gave him a hug.

It is good to see you too, Sir. Also, I couldnt be happier. Even though he skipped ranks. I said

True, but he is just that good. Kelly Jerry is looking for you. said Admiral Jones and Kelly walked off. I then heard a yell from the stage and saw a guy jump off it.

This is why Im becoming the 4 Star Admiral(0-10) & US Mid-Atlantic Fleet Commander of the Navy-Marine Base. said Kelly and the guy fell on his right leg and there was a loud pop.

Okay, that was stupid. I just got the Brace off. said the guy

Sit down and let me see it. said Kelly as he sat down.

Jerry for once can you not get hurt. said Admiral Jones

Sorry Dad, I havent seen Kelly in years. said Jerry as I went to help Kelly.

And, can you hold him so he doesnt move and I pop his knee back in place. said Kelly

I got you Little Brother. I said as I held Jerry in place, Kelly then popped Jerrys knee back in place. Once he did, Jerry turned around and I backed up.