Chapter 141: Stormtroopers in Chicago and A Bad Guy Part 1

@Momo5121 wanted me to do a part where it shows more of The Secret Military Teams Family Bond. So Momo5121, here it is. I hope you like it, it may not be the way you wanted it, but I do like how it turned out.

POV: Matt Casey

We get back to Chicago and go to our house to get some sleep, for our shift tomorrow. Once we got back Kelly took a shower and I helped him change his gauze. I then take a shower when I get out I see Kelly and Kyle sleeping on mine and Kellys bed. I also saw one of our Stormtroopers take a photo of Kelly and Kyle, before leaving. I just went right to sleep with Kelly and Kyle in my arms. I think the Stormtrooper took a photo and turned off the bathroom light.

Babe, time to wake up. It is 6:29 and we have a shift at 8:00. We also have to get the children ready for school. said Kelly as he kissed my lips and I kissed back.

Morning Sev, Hey Baby Sev. I said as I kissed Kyles head

Morning Tad, Dad told me not to wake you. said Kyle

Why would he do that? I asked

You drove the whole way back Babe. said Kelly

You were so tired. I said as we got up and Kelly picked Kyle up.

Yes, but Babe we had three other people who could drive. Go get ready I will get our children. said Kelly as he and Kyle made the bed.

Okay, I love my two Sevs. I said as I gave them a kiss on their heads.

Once I was ready I saw all the children going out the door but Kyle. Once I got closer to him and Kelly, I saw that he was crying. So I picked him up and just held him in my arms.

Hey Kyl, are you okay? I asked

My head hurts, Dad said that the fact that I didnt get it yesterday on time is going to mess with me a bit. So Im going to stay with you guys until Uncle Gavin can pick me up. said Kyle

Gabe is at his familys house and will try and get him as soon as he can. Boden Knows and says he can stay. I think Boden Loves having Kyle around the Firehouse. said Kelly as I saw one of the Stormtroopers in one of Kellys Squad 3 shirts and one of my Truck 81 jackets.

I think the whole Firehouse does. I said as Kelly got our backpacks and we went to Kellys car.

Most likely, Engine keeps trying to take him on rides. said Kelly as the Stormtrooper got in the back with Kyle and I looked in the back.

We do need a name for our six new Children. I said

Kylo Ren calls me James. said the Stormtrooper

Okay, you are James Casey-Severide-Remington. I said

Babe, all our Stormtroopers should have that as their last names. said Kelly as he started to drive and I looked back at James and Kyle and they looked like they loved it.

James Nathaniel Casey-Severide-Remington. said Kyle and James gave him a high-five.

I love that Kyle. said James

Okay, that will be your name. We are here. said Kelly as we got out and James had Kyle.

That is when Carver came up to us and he tried to take Kyle from James.

Carver, its okay. He is one of ours. I said

Sam Carver and you are? said and asked Carver

James Nathaniel Casey-Severide-Remington. said James as we got into the Firehouse.

Nice to meet you James. said Carver and Squad, Ambo, Truck and Engine were laughing.

Weren't lying. said Racter