Chapter 28: Kelly Severide Broke Matt Casey Part 4

Order of Photos: Kevin-Kelly Severide's Landlord, Blake Kelly's Neighbor, Bella Kelly's Neighbor, Jerry Kelly's Neighbor, Keria Kelly's Neighbor, Maya Kelly's Neighbor, Mayas son Baby Kevin, Ben Kelly's Neighbor, Kidia Kelly's, Shay's and Andy's adopted Daughter, Zayne Kelly's Neighbor and Kyle Kelly's adopted son.

POV: Matt Casey

It is 2 in the fucking morning, when Mayas Baby boy Kevin is crying and Maya comes into mine and Kellys room waking us up. Kelly gets up and a couple of minutes later he comes back. This has been going on all night with Kellys and My neighbors coming in and out to ask Kelly something. It got to the point where Kelly and I didnt get any sleep.

Bello, wake up we got a shift today. said Kelly

Babe, five more minutes. I said

Bello, get up or Maya is going to dump cold water on you. said Kelly and I got up to see Ben with a cup of coffee in his hands for me.

Matt, this for you. Bella took Violet to school for you. said Ben

Thanks Ben. I said as I drank all the coffee and then Kyle comes in.

Kelly, bathroom. said Kyle

Kyle, then lets get to the bathroom. said Kelly

Kelly, is such a good Dad. said Zayne as he gave me a mug of Im guessing coffee

What do you mean and thanks for the second coffee. I said

Bella, Maya, Kyle and I grew up in shit families and Zayne has a shit boyfriend that hurts him. said Ben, as Kelly and Kyle come out and Kyle is wearing a Truck 81 shirt and Camo pants.

I can see that. Now I have to get ready for a 24 hour shift. I said

Kelly, how do you make the milk thing for Kevin Kelly Angel again? asked Maya

Kyle, go get your backpack ready for the daycare and Flowers and Christos house. Ben can you make more coffee and Zaynie, dont let Matt fall back asleep. said Kelly

Kelly, I need a hug and shower. My shower head broke and it hit my head. said a new guy

For fuck sakes, Jerry you smell worse then I did when I got pushed into a deep hole of mud. Get a shower in the guest room/Maya room and then you can have a hug. said Kelly, as I came out and Kelly was showing Maya how to make the milk for her son and Ben gave me a third cup of coffee. Bella then comes in with some food and gives a cantor to Maya.

Kelly, Mamma Cindy made you more food and she made Maya some more Brussels Sprouts. Bella puts the rest in the fridge and Kelly takes the cantor from Maya.

Later Maya watch I have a shift today. said Kelly, fuck Kelly just made me hard again.

Fine, how do you make it again? asked Maya with Kelly showing her

Kelly hug now? asked Jerry, I think

Yes, come here. said Kelly, as he pulled Jerry into a hug.

Blake, you are the boss. If mine and Matts apartment is fucked up. You are in trouble. said Kelly, as a new person gives Kelly his backpack and Hero and Valor with the harness on.

You got Captain, Maya dont throw the knife that you used Brussels Sprouts around Kelly. said Blake I think as he caught the knife and gave it back to Maya.

Thanks Blake, Fuck Matt we are going to be late. Bella, can you take Kyle to daycare? said/asked Kelly as he kissed Kyle head twice once on each of his injuries and gave him a hug.

Yes, Kelly, now go. Lieutenant, has us. said Bella and they all gave him a hug and we left.

Kell, are they always like that? I asked