↬ 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

Kira walked into the party house with Wooyoung next to her, still trying to get her heart to calm down from the drive over.
"Come on. You didn't die."
"Bitch I could have! Did you not see how close you got to running that red light?!"
"But I didn't." He winked at her with finger guns causing Kira to roll her eyes.
Wooyoung chuckled as he walked towards the kitchen, with Kira following behind him. Her eyes traveled around the house, seeing a lot of people already drunk. She scrunched her nose in disgust at the sight of multiple couples making out.
"Did you want anything to drink?" Wooyoung asked her as she walked into the kitchen.
"Yeah, preferably something in a can that hasn't been opened."
"Yes, ma'am."
The boy winked at her before walking over to the cooler where the canned drinks were being kept. She felt her phone buzz in her hand, but she chose to ignore it as Wooyoung walked over with two cans in his hands.
"Black cherry for the lady."
"Why, thank you kindly sir." She smiled at him before taking the beverage. Opening it she looked around trying to see if she could find Jisung in the mix of all these people.
"Looking for someone?"
The new voice was heard from behind the two, causing the pair to whip around. There stood Jisung with him was a taller boy with longish blonde hair.
"Yeah, you." Kira said with a smile, "Good to see you again, Ji."
"Yeah yeah, don't get all sappy with me."
Jisung's eyes then traveled over to the boy who was still standing at the girl's side, glaring at him.
"You're still here."
"And you're just as annoying as ever."
Kira pulled her lips into a tight smile before opening her drink and taking a big sip. Both boys stopped their glaring and looked at the girl with wide eyes.
"Are you trying to get drunk?!" Wooyoung exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the process.
"No, dipshit, but it did get you two to stop killing each other in your heads." Kira rolled her eyes before looking over at Jisung once more, "now, who's your friend?"
"Right, this is Hyunjin." Jisung motioned to the boy, who waved at the girl, "Hyunjin, this is Kira."
"Aka, your bodyguard for the night, evidently." Kira giggled as the boy's face started turning red.
"I don't see how she's supposed to help with anything..." Hyunjin raised an eyebrow as he looked the girl up and down, "no offense."
"I take full offense, actually, because what the hell is that supposed to mean?" Kira bit back at the boy, and Wooyoung grabbed her arm with a nervous smile.
"It's just you don't look like the type to really harm anyone even if you needed to," Hyunjin explained, causing the girl to stop dead in her tracks. Jisung chuckled nervously, keeping an eye on the girl.
Kira pursed her lips as she looked back at Wooyoung, "do I really look like that?"
Wooyoung opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it, knowing that no matter his answer, he could get his ass kicked.
"Trust me when I say she'll be just fine," Jisung told Hyunjin, who just looked at him with a skeptical look, but shrugged nonetheless.
"If it keeps Aera away, then I'm fine with it."
Kira's eyes went wide at the mention of the name, "you never said his ex was Aera!"
All three boys looked at her, two with nervous gazes and the other confused.
"Is it supposed to matter?" Hyunjin asked, shoving his hands in his jeans pockets.
"Nah, not really, but it's just gonna make things more interesting."
"Please don't beat her for the fun of it, Kira. I do NOT want to bail you out of jail." Wooyoung pleaded with the girl, who now wore a wicked smile on her lips.
"Wooyoung! Bro come play beer pong with us!" One of Wooyoung's buddies called out, causing the boy to turn and look.
"Yeah, give me a sec!" He responded before looking at Kira again, "Please, hoe, I beg, don't get arrested."
"Okay, fine, but if she provokes me, don't think imma hold back!" She rolled her eyes with a sigh, and Wooyoung smiled brightly.
"Thank you."
"Uh huh, now go." Kira pushed him away, and he jogged over to his friends.
However, when she looked back over to Jisung and Hyunjin, Jisung was nowhere to be found.
"Where'd he go?"
"Dunno." Hyunjin shrugged, averting his gaze.
"Hmm..." She hummed before taking another drink, "did you want anything to drink?"
"No thanks."
The two then stood there in awkward silence until she saw a familiar girl and her friends walking towards them. She quickly sat her can down on the counter and motioned Hyunjin forward. Once he was close enough to her, Kira grabbed his arm and pulled him into her.
"What are yo-"
"Jinnie? What are you doing here?" Kira rolled her eyes as she looked over at Aera.
"Go away, Aera. I don't want to talk to you." Hyunjin groaned as he pulled away from Kira slightly to look at the other girl.
"But you'd rather talk to... her?" Aera smeared as she motioned to Kira, who raised an eyebrow at her statement.
"Yeah, I would, actually." The boy rolled his eyes as he moved away from Kira altogether, ready to walk out of the room.
However, Aera started walking towards Hyunjin, but Kira quickly stepped in between the two. Stopping Aera's movements.
"Leave him alone, Aera."
"Stay out of this, Kira." Aera scoffed as she grabbed Kira's shoulder to move her, but Kira just grabbed it and twisted. Aera let out a cry of pain and shock as she looked at the other female with wide eyes.
"Yeah, 'staying out' of things isn't really my thing." Kira twisted a little further, "thought you would have known that by now."
"Let go of me!"
"Hmm... that I haven't decided yet," Kira smirked, but when she felt another hand on her shoulder, she looked behind her to see Hyunjin shaking his head. "Fine, but you're lucky."
Kira loosened her grip but quickly tightened it again and pulled the girl closer. Kira's face was merely inches away from Aera's, who was looking at her with wide eyes.
"Keep away from Hyunjin, hmm? Otherwise, I'll break your arm next time." With that, Kira shoved the girl away before grabbing Hyunjin's wrist and pulling him out of the kitchen.