↬ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒑𝒕. 𝒕𝒘𝒐

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
𝒂/𝒏: I know that all of this is disclosed in the prologue of the book, but I would like to take the time to remind you all of a few triggering themes that are going to be discussed in these next few parts. This will be put at the beginning of each part, but I would like to warn you of the following themes, if for any reason you are or become uncomfortable reading these types of things it is okay to skip! 
TW: bullying, abuse (physical, mental, & emotional), mentions of self-harm, suicide, attempted suicide, vulgar language, substance abuse, mentions of alcohol & drugs, violence, harassment, mentions of depression
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

 This will be put at the beginning of each part, but I would like to warn you of the following themes, if for any reason you are or become uncomfortable reading these types of things it is okay to skip! TW: bullying, abuse (physical, mental, & emo...

❝𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢❞
𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟐𝟐

❝𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒌𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆.❞
~ 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐑𝐢𝐟𝐤𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐭, 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

 Mingi's father left when he was young leaving Mingi, his younger brother, and his mother alone.
 Not having a lot of money, Mingi's mother worked all of the time which meant she wasn't home a lot.
 This left Mingi with watching over his younger brother.
 He would work small part-time jobs while going to school to help his mom with bills.
 When Mingi graduated high school he was accepted into college.
⤭ At first, he didn't want to go to college so he could continue looking after his family.
 His mom and brother both begged Mingi to go to college and live his life.