↬ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒑𝒕. 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
𝒂/𝒏: I know that all of this is disclosed in the prologue of the book, but I would like to take the time to remind you all of a few triggering themes that are going to be discussed in these next few parts. This will be put at the beginning of each part, but I would like to warn you of the following themes, if for any reason you are or become uncomfortable reading these types of things it is okay to skip!
TW: bullying, abuse (physical, mental, & emotional), mentions of self-harm, suicide, attempted suicide, vulgar language, substance abuse, mentions of alcohol & drugs, violence, harassment, mentions of depression
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

 This will be put at the beginning of each part, but I would like to warn you of the following themes, if for any reason you are or become uncomfortable reading these types of things it is okay to skip!TW: bullying, abuse (physical, mental, & emot...

❝𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠❞
𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟐𝟑

❝𝑮𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖.❞
~ 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐡, 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭

 Both of Hongjoong's parents came from very wealthy families and were put into an arranged marriage.
 Hongjoong's father only wanted one son so when he found out that his wife was going to be giving birth to another boy he told her to abort the baby, but she refused.
⤭ This led to Hongjoong being completely ignored by his father for years.
 Hongjoong's father was a very controlling man and wanted nothing but perfection.
 His father was very verbally and emotionally abusive towards Hongjoong, his brother, and his mother.
 When Hongjoong was in middle school his brother decided that he had enough and left without a word.
⤭ This caused Hongjoong to start blaming himself.
 When his brother left it caused his mom to spiral down a rabbit hole and she pushed him away.
 But Hongjoong still looked after her no matter what.
 Seeing as his brother left meant that Hongjoong was the only successor that his father had.
 This meant that he was forced to take over the business when he was older.
 When Hongjoong got accepted into college his father forced him to take business classes even though he wanted to study music.
 Then a few months later his mom disappeared without a trace.
 This caused him to fall off the deep end and turn most of his emotions off and follow all of his father's orders worried that he had something to do with it.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

❝𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨❞𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟐𝟏

❝𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨❞
𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟐𝟏

❝𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆. 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒔, 𝒘𝒉𝒐'𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐. 𝑾𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑾𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆, 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚. 𝑨 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆.❞
~ 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭

 Jongho was an only child in a wealthy family so they expected a lot from him.
 His father wanted him to take over the family business but Jongho didn't want to.
 Jongho's mother wanted a daughter, but when she didn't get that she neglected him altogether.
 At first, Jongho wanted nothing more than to please his parents so he tried his best at everything.
⤭ When he realized that nothing was going to please them he stopped trying.
⤭ Jongho wanted to leave town for school; his father refused telling him if he did he would lose everything.
 Not caring Jongho left and started a new life in a new town.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆