↬ 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

"Kira, what the hell! We talked about this!"
Minho shouted at his sister, who was sitting on the barstool with a dejected look on her face. When she had woken up, Minho was already mad, seeing as Jisung had told him everything that had happened the night before.
"It just-"
"Just what? That you can't help but hit some poor girl in the face?" Minho's words caused the girl to flinch, "What did she even do to you? As far as I know, she was only defending herself."
Kira looked at her brother in astonishment. Not once did she think that her brother would go back to the way he was, but here we are. Her hands started to shake as memories started to flood her mind. Memories of when she was younger, and he would just stand idly by while she was bullied because he always thought it was her fault or that she started it.
Unknowingly tears started to spill from the girl's eyes, and Minho's eyes went wide as he realized what had just left his lips.
"Kira, I didn't mean-"
"Don't."
The girl held a shaky hand up, stopping him from saying anything more. She then stood from her seat. Minho tried to stop her, but she just ignored him as she ran back to her room, locking the door behind her.
Not wanting to stay in the house any longer, she quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a short sleeve jacket seeing as it was almost summer time the weather was warmer. Once she was dressed, she grabbed her phone and bag before opening her bedroom door.
To say she was slightly disappointed that her brother wasn't there would be an understatement. However, she just shook her head and walked downstairs. Making her way to the door, she was stopped by the sound of her brother's voice.
"I don't know what to do anymore mom, she barely talks to me anymore, and she's been getting into more fights." Kira's heart twisted in pain at the tone of his voice. She hadn't realized that she had hurt him that much.
She came to the conclusion that maybe he'd be happier if he didn't have to deal with her, so she was going to leave.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

< 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆 >
9:23 a.m.

𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒆:
Hey I heard about the fight
are you okay?
𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫
9:23 a.m.

< 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚 >

9:49 a.m.

𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚:
hey hoe you awake yet??
𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫
9:49 a.m.

𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚:
guess not
𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫
10:00 a.m.

𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚:
message me when you wake up
𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫
10:06 a.m.