↬ 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
𝒕/𝒘
: I completely forgot to add this before I initially published it so please forgive me!! This chapter, however, deals with heavy suicidal topics so please if you are not comfortable reading this either skip over this chapter or read with caution!!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

As soon as they pulled into the driveway Kira didn't even give Yujun a chance to put the car in park before she unlocked the doors and jumped out. Ignoring Yujun's protest to wait for her, the purple-haired girl rushed up to the front door turning the handle. However, it was locked causing Kira to panic a little as she scrambled to grab her keys where the spare key was latched.
After a few failed attempts Kira managed to put the key into the lock before turning it and opening the door.
"Yunho!"
Kira called as she rushed into the house, looking around. There was no sign of him anywhere downstairs. Yujun rushed in behind Kira, out of breath and panicked.
"Where is he?"
Yujun asked, but the question fell on deaf ears as Kira turned and ran up the stairs, skipping a few on her way up.
Quick on her feet Kira ran up to Yunho's bedroom door, her mind reeling with thoughts and hopes. He was okay, right? He wouldn't do that, would he?
She pushed the door open hoping that he would just be inside sitting on his bed, completely unharmed. Much to her displeasure though, he was not anywhere in the dimly lit room. Her eyes searched every corner of the room before they landed on the bathroom door where the light was shining through the bottom.

'No... no... no... please be okay, please Yunho!'
Tears pooled in Kira's eyes once more as she ran over to the door grabbing the doorknob, but with a small turn she could tell that it was locked. Dread fills her veins as she tightly grabs the handle and shakes it as if it would just magically open for her.
"Yunho!" She called out, her voice hoarse.
Kira brought her hands away from the knob before she started pounding against the wooden door hoping she would get a response from the male. But she was met with nothing but silence.
"Yunho please open the door!"
Ringing filled the girl's ears as she started to panic more and more. She needed to get into the bathroom. She needed to know that he was okay. That he was alive.
"Kira!"
Yujun burst through the bedroom door, confusion and worry written all over her face as she watched the purple-haired girl pound on the door.
'How do I open the door?'
Kira racked her brain for ways that she could open the door quickly. Nothing was coming to mind until it finally occurred to her. She could just kick the door open, but would she be able to?
'There's no point in wondering! I need in there NOW!'
She backed away from the door before looking over her shoulder at Yujun who was still standing in the doorway, watching Kira.
"Call an ambulance."
"What? Wh-"
"Just do it!"
Kira exclaimed, causing Yujun to jump slightly before she fumbled to get her phone out of her pocket.
Kira then turned her attention back to the bathroom door. 'I can do this... just like in the movies...'
She bawled her hands into tight fists before raising her leg up and kicking the door just beside the doorknob with all the strength she could muster. The door didn't open with the first kick and Kira looked at it with an astonished look.

'It's fine, just try again.'
So she did and this time the door flew open with a loud crack as it bounced off of the wall. Kira didn't waste a second walking into the bathroom.

Kira's eyes went wide as she took in the sense before her. Laying there in the bathtub, fully clothed was Yunho. However, instead of crystal clear water surrounding him, it was stained a cloudy crimson red.
Her stomach turned as she realized what he had actually done. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she rushed up to his motionless body.
'Oh god...'
With shaky hands she reached out towards him, hoping that should find a pulse. His skin was still warm when her fingers made contact. A small spark of hope flickered in Kira's mind as she placed her fingers right over his pulse point.
However, in seconds that small spark of hope was smothered when she couldn't find his pulse. Panicked she moved her hand to the other side of his neck hoping that maybe she just couldn't feel it on that side.
'Come on... please!'
Pressing her fingers right against his pulse point she waited a second before she felt the slightest drum against her skin.
A small cry fell from her lips when she found his pulse before she quickly moved away from his head and looked at his arms. The sight made her sick to her stomach, deep gashes were made on each of his wrists, blood seeping out of them into the water.
Before she could even think about it she pulled her shirt off of her body before tearing the fabric into two pieces. Using both of those pieces she wrapped up his arms as tightly as she could hoping to stop the bleeding.
"Come on Yunho... hold on, please."
She pleaded with the boy as she finished fastening the torn fabric before she reached into the tainted water, pulling the plug.
Before the water could even fully drain Kira jumped into the tub with the blue-haired boy. Moving his body so he was leaning against her.
"Please wake up."
Her cries fell on deaf ears as she softly shook the boy thinking maybe he would just wake up. She desperately wished that this was just some kind of sick joke. That she had fallen into a really fucked up dream and that she'd wake up and everything would be back to how it was.
Deep down she knew that it wasn't though... all of this was real and all of it was her fault. If she hadn't stood against Area like she did maybe, just maybe none of this would have happened. That the boys would still be living their lives and they would be happy and healthy... and alive.
"Kira...?"
Yujun called out for the girl meekly as she looked into the bathroom, but she had to turn her head at the sight of the blood that had pooled on the white tiles.
Kira, however, didn't hear a thing as she focused on making sure Yunho was still breathing and that he would be when help came.
"Help's on the way, you'll be okay!"
Kira repeated those same words like a broken record as she cried and ran her fingers through Yunho's damp blue locks. Yujun wasn't sure if the girl was trying to reassure the boy or herself, but she did know that desperation was heavy in her words.
"They'll be here soon I promise."
Her voice was barely above a whisper as she rocked her body with Yunho held tightly in her arms.
'Please just hold on a little longer... Please don't leave me, I'm sorry.'

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆