↬ 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

As soon as Yunho parked the car, Kira was quick to jump out of the vehicle. Rushing into the hospital ignoring the shouts or honks of the cars. The taller male apologized as he followed the girl inside.
When the girl got through the doors she looked around for the older woman. As soon as she saw her Kira rushed up to her.
"Ms. Jung!"
The purple-haired girl could see the worry and guilt written all over the woman's face as she looked at her. She led the girl down the hall, her hand on the small of Kira's back as they walked.
Yunho, feeling a little uncomfortable with the thought of following the two women, just decided to sit down in the waiting room. Taking a seat he pulled Kira's phone out of his pocket seeing as he grabbed it after she left in the car. Opening the device he decided that it would probably be best to inform the group of what was happening.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒘
4:39am

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
idk if anyone is awake
but i thought id let yall
 know that wooyoung
 is in the hospital

𝒉𝒘𝒂:
Wait what?!

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒐:
what happened??

𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆:
is he okay?

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
idk what happened
all i know is that wooyoungs
 mom called saying that he got hurt

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒐:
okay this does not
sound like Kira

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
bc its not
shes talking to
 wooyoungs mom rn

𝒉𝒘𝒂:
Yunho??

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
yea

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒐:
wth man where
have you been?!

𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆:
yeah kira has been
losing her mind trying
to find you
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Yunho's attention was brought away from the group chat when his phone started buzzing in his pocket. Turning Kira's phone off he sat it to the side before pulling his own out of his pocket.
When the screen lit up he was met with a bunch of notifications from the post he was tagged in as well as unknown numbers and DMs. Dread settled in his bones as he opened the device going to the post, even though he knew it was a bad idea. His eyes trailed along the comments, almost all of them were hateful and mean.

@/𝒅𝒂.𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒂𝒆: and we're just letting him roam the school halls?? absolutely disgusting
@/𝒉𝒕𝒕𝒑𝒔.𝒎𝒆𝒊: oh that poor boy, I hope his family is okay :'(
@/𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒖𝒉𝒚𝒆𝒋𝒊: can you believe that I actually liked this yunho guy?? such an asshole, just go kys
@/𝒃𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔_𝒎𝒂𝒅: wtf he doesn't even deserve to walk the earth after the shit he's done!

Tears unknowingly started to well up in Yunho's eyes as he scrolled further down the page until a DM notification caught his attention. Leaving the comment section he swiped over to his DMs clicking on the most recent one.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔

𝒈𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔:
You are a real sick human
being I hope you know that
That poor boy killed himself
and you walk around like the
happiest person on earth
Absolutely disgusting
Just go ahead and do us all
a favor and kill yourself
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Yunho's stomach twisted into knots as he exited the message before looking at the other. They all said the same thing. That he didn't deserve to live a happy life after everything he's done and that he should just kill himself.
That's when a notification from an unknown number popped up on his phone and caught his attention. Swiping down on his screen she instantly knew who it was by reading the first few words.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

𝒙𝒙𝒙-𝒙𝒙𝒙-𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒙
4:47am

𝒙𝒙𝒙-𝒙𝒙𝒙-𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒙:
We warned you Yunho but like
always you just don't listen do you?
But don't worry we'll give you the
chance to end it yourself before
we end it for you
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

His heart dropped, and his hands were shaking causing the device in his hand to shake. Maybe they were right... maybe he was better off dead. Then he wouldn't be such a burden to Kira and the rest of the guys. Then she wouldn't be worrying about him 24/7.
Maybe he could get some peace for once in his life... and maybe, just maybe he would be able to see his brother again.

The buzz of his phone brought his attention back to the lit-up screen. There were more comments on the post and being the naive one he is, clicked on them. If he wasn't sure then he definitely was now...

@/𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒒𝒊𝒓𝒚: you should have taken your brother's spot
@/𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒊𝒊.𝒌𝒂𝒊: @/𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒒𝒊𝒓𝒚 I agree then maybe that boy would still be alive and happy

He couldn't take it anymore, wiping the tears off of his face with a frustrated huff he stood to his feet. Grabbing Kira's phone he walked over to one of the nurses, catching her attention.
"Are you alright hun?"
Her sweet voice only sickened Yunho more, he didn't deserve that kindness. Not in the slightest, but why could he find a sense of comfort in it?
"Yeah, umm... my friend, she left her phone, could you return it to her?"
The nurse looked up at the tall boy with doe eyes, surprised that he didn't just return it himself, but she nodded nonetheless.
"Of course, who's your friend?"
"She's the one here for Jung Wooyoung."
"Ah that poor girl, alright hun I'll make sure she gets it."
Yunho nodded with a fake smile as he handed the device over. He watched her walk down the hall and once the doors shut behind her, Yunho then made his way out of the hospital.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆