↬ 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝒚𝒖𝒋𝒖𝒏
2:24 p.m.

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
how do you feel about
ruining Yang Aera's
life?

𝒚𝒖𝒋𝒖𝒏:
Im listening

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
lets meet somewhere
Ill explain everything
there

𝒚𝒖𝒋𝒖𝒏:
I cant today
but tomorrow after
class we can meet in
the library

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
Im not allowed on
school grounds
right now

𝒚𝒖𝒋𝒖𝒏:
damn right
how about the cafe?

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
the one inside
the bookstore?

𝒚𝒖𝒋𝒖𝒏:
yes

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
okay
that works for me

𝒚𝒖𝒋𝒖𝒏:
see you then

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
bye
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

When Yunho walked into the house everything was turned off except for the tv. Confused, he walked into the living room only to find Kira passed out on the couch, her laptop still sitting on her lap.
Chuckling Yunho grabbed the laptop and shut the lid, but not before seeing a familiar name.

Yang Aera

The boy was half tempted to open the screen once more to find out what Kira was up to. But he decided that it would be against his better judgment to do so. Letting out a sigh he laid the laptop on the coffee table before turning back to the girl.
"What are you getting yourself into Kira?"

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

The next day at the time that both girls had planned Kira was walking into the cafe, looking for the other girl. Yujun, however, was sitting at a table next to the window, her laptop open in front of her.
"Excuse me miss, are you looking for someone?"
One of the workers walked up to Kira who just nodded her head, "Yes, she has blonde hair with pink streaks in it I think..."
"Oh, I think the girl you're looking for is right over there."
She pointed to the girl that was still focused on her screen and Kira thanked the worker before making her way to Yujun. When she walked over she pulled the chair out sitting opposite of Yujun.
Noticing that there was someone else at her table Yujun looked at the purple-haired girl from over her computer screen.
"You're late."
Kira just rolled her eyes leaning back in her chair, crossing her arms over her chest.
"Actually I'm right on time, you got here early."
"Right."
Yujun sat up in her chair, her eyes still on Kira who had pulled out her phone. Kira then laid her phone on the table before sliding it over to Yujun. Yujun looked down at the device and then back at Kira. Reaching out she picked the device up, reading over what was on the screen.
"What is all of this?"
"You're not the only one good with computers, the only difference is you can hack and I can get whatever information I like."
Surprised, Yujun looked at the purple-haired girl with a raised eyebrow, "so what did you need me for if you can get all of the information yourself?"
"For starters, I know Aera has targeted you before."
"How-" The blonde just closed her mouth already knowing the answer, "then why are you so easily trusting me to work with you and not run to Aera?"
"Will you?"
Kira asked, her head tilted to the side, a darker look taking over her eyes. Taken aback, Yujun just curled her lips inward, setting the phone back on the table.
"Nope."
"Cool." Kira reached out taking her phone back, "We need to gather as much information on Aera as we can, whether that be from hacking, other students, or even Aera herself."
"Then what?"
"I want to gather all of this and you know the banquet that the university holds at the end of every term?"
Yujun nodded, knowing exactly what Kira was talking about. The banquet was the most talked about thing when the end of the year came around. Everyone would be there and even some of the higher-up people on the school board would be there. Meaning if Kira wanted to release all of the dirt she had on Aera and completely ruin her, the banquet was the best place to do it.
"You want to release all of it there?"
"Exactly, there she wouldn't be able to use her daddy's money to get out of it."
"You are actually just my type of person, I'm in."
Kira only smiled as she pocketed her phone and took her bag off of her shoulder, taking her laptop out.
"Perfect, then let's get started on the info search."