↬ 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

Aera stood in her living room with her arms crossed over her chest, her gaze was on the three guys standing before her.
"So they all want to try and get back at me?"
One of the guys nodded, "Yes ma'am Kira and Yujun were talking to Bora last time we checked."
"Then everything with Hongjoong came to light."
"Right." Aera sighed, checking her nails, "I wonder how well they all took that..." A smirk spread on her lips before a thought came to mind.
"What do you want us to do now?"
Aera looked between all three of the guys before pulling her phone out of her purse. Turning on the device scrolling through her contacts.
"I want you three to deal with her little friend Wooyoung or whatever it is, don't kill him tho." Aera pointed at the trio who nodded before walking out of the room, laughing and making bets among themselves. The dark-haired girl then clicked on the person's contact that she wanted to talk to.
"Juwon, remember that information I had you gather on Yunho?" A hum is all Aera got in response, "release it."

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

𝒚𝒖𝒚𝒖
5:36 p.m.

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
hey Im gonna make dinner
 did you want anything?
𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
Yunho?
𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
are you sleeping already?
𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫
5:45 p.m.

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
okay I just heard you in your
 room what are you doing??
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵
5:57 p.m.

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
Yunho???
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
dude pls dont ignore me
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
are you okay??
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
Yunho come on now
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵
6:28 p.m.

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
okay fine Ill just leave some
 in the microwave okay?
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Yunho had hoped that it was all just a joke, but staring at his phone screen now he knew it wasn't. Not anything close to a joke at all.
"How did they even find all of this...?"
His eyes scanned all of the images and videos that were displayed on his phone. Things from his past that he had hoped would never surface again.

That morning Kira walked out of her bedroom with her backpack in hand, ready for class. Looking around the hallway she didn't see any sign of the blue-haired boy. Her eyebrows scrunching together she walked over to his bedroom, knocking on the door.
"Yunho, are you up?"
Kira waited for a response but she never got one. Usually, he was already up at this time, especially when he had classes that morning. Reaching out she wrapped her hand around the door knob. Pushing the door open she was met with an empty bedroom, no sign of the boy.
"Yunho?"
She called out, sticking her head further into the room. However, she never got any kind of response.
"Maybe he's downstairs..."
Closing the bedroom door she made her way towards the step, but the eerie silence was enough to tell her that Yunho wasn't gonna be down there. Stepping off of the last step she looked around the dark living room, no sign of anyone.
Her suspicions were proved right when she looked out the window only to see Yunho's car gone.
"What the hell...?"
Kira tried to rack her brain for any reason he would just leave without a word especially when he was her ride to class.

'Maybe he just forgot...'

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒘𝒐𝒐
7:06 a.m.

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
have you left
 the house yet?

𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒘𝒐𝒐~:
getting ready to
why?

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
Yunho left this morning
 without a word
so I need a ride to school

𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒘𝒐𝒐:
yeah I can swing by
did he not text you
or anything??

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
nope
he wasnt even responding
 to my messages last night
he would just leave
 me on read

𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒘𝒐𝒐:
thats weird...
I wonder if everything is ok

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
idk
I hope so
Ill see if I cant find
 him at school

𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒘𝒐𝒐:
good idea
Ill be there in a few

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
okay
see you soon
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

𝒚𝒖𝒚𝒖
7:16 a.m.

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
hey Yu is everything okay?
𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
you left this morning without
 a word so I was a lil worried
𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
now youre starting
 to worry me Yunho
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵
7:21 a.m.

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
and now youre going to
 leave me on read again
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
Yunho bffr
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
what is going on with you
𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"What the fuck...?" Kira looked at her phone screen, her eyebrows scrunched together.
"What?" Wooyoung looked over at her from the driver's seat, confused. Kira flipped her phone around to face the dark-haired boy.
"I think he just blocked me."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆