↬ 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔
10:53 p.m.

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒆 :3:
Come to the
kitchen NOW
We have a situation
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Not even five minutes pass as Hongjoong shields Kira from the group when Mingi walks into the kitchen. At first, his eyes landed on the pair that were backed up to the kitchen counter before they shifted over to the group that had somewhat surrounded them.
Then the sound of rushed footsteps caught the male's attention causing him to look over only to see Wooyoung, San, and Yunho walking in behind him.
They saw just as Tae was trying to grab Kira once more from behind Hongjoong while one of his buddies tried to distract the dual-haired boy. Rage filled the boys' blood, and San marched right up to the group, shoving Tae away from the girl.
"Get your fucking hands off of her," San growled, glaring right at the male.
Tae only returned the glare as he brushed off his jacket. He then turned his head and looked right at Aera.
"What the hell is going on?!"
Wooyoung exclaimed as his eye narrowed directly on Tae, who only returned the glare. The other three boys then walked up to Hongjoong and Kira and stood in front of the group, blocking Kira even more from Tae and Aera.
"I really don't see a problem here. All we want is to have a little chat with Kira." Aera shrugged with a smug smirk on her lips, her phone tight in her hand.
"Yeah, that's not gonna happen." Mingi snarled as his eyes hardened.
"Oh please, we both know that I could easily destroy your scholarship right here and now, so why don't you just get a move on."
Aera rolled her eyes as she waved her phone around, trying to seem threatening in any way possible, but it only pissed Mingi off further.
"You really are a bitch. You know that?" Mingi bit back, "All you do is try and knock other people down. Why? Because you didn't get enough love from Daddy? Or does it just make you feel better about yourself?"
Kira stood back, watching the guy before her go off on Aera with wide eyes. She had never seen Mingi angry like this.
"Why don't you take your stupid ass false accusation, shove them up your ass and waddle your sorry ass right out of here!"
Everyone was stunned, to say the least, even Aera. She stood there with wide eyes and her mouth hanging open.
"How dare you!"
Aera exclaimed before stepping forward and raising her hand as if to smack Mingi, but Wooyoung, having enough, pushed the girl back into her friends.
"Shut the hell up, you plastic bitch!" He sneered with a glare before his eyes shifted to Tae, "And you, I thought I told you never to show your sorry ass around here again."
"Last time I checked, you aren't one to be ordering me around, Jung."
Tae rolled his eyes before subtly motioning to his guys that were behind Kira to grab her.
"You really are testing your luck here, Tae. We both know that Kira could have turned you in to the police." Wooyoung threw his hands up with a scoff, "But she didn't want to."
"I wonder why..." Tae wondered with a smirk, which only infuriated the dark-haired boy even more.
"Because she's scared of you, dipshit!"
Tae glared at Wooyoung as the words left the boy's lips, annoyance starting to bubble in his blood. Having enough, Tae motioned for the guys to grab the unsuspecting girl. Once their hands were on her, a scream left her lips.
All of the guys turned to where Kira now stood in the arms of one of the guys, his hand around her throat. Mingi's hand clenched into a fist at his side when he met the girl's horrified eyes. Wooyoung was about to pounce on Tae at any given moment, while Yunho and San glared at the guys.
"Now, if you'll excuse us..." Tae smirked before turning around while the guy holding Kira went to move.
"Hey, asshole!"
Someone shouted before they grabbed the guy holding Kira and slammed his head into the side of the cabinet. His body then crumbled to the ground causing the other two to back off and look at the person with wide eyes.
Kira turned around only to find her brother standing there, furious. His eyes were trained right on Tae's figure. When Tae turned back around because of the commotion, his eyes widened slightly.
"Why are you here?"
"I could ask you the same thing, asshole. Why the hell are you anywhere near my sister?!" Minho exclaimed as he took a step closer to Tae.
Jisung and Changbin were standing right behind Minho, glaring at Tae and Aera. Neither said a word as they watched Minho move to stand in front of Tae.
Kira still hadn't moved from her spot, frozen in shock. However, Yunho was the first to move closer to her. He stood in front of her, bending down slightly and gently reaching out for her face. At first, she flinched before her eyes trailed up to meet the blue-haired boy's gaze.
"Hey, you're gonna be okay." He whispered softly, searching her glistening eyes.
Without a word, the girl wrapped her arms around Yunho's torso, hugging him tightly. Not daring to loosen her grip for fear that she'd be pulled away again. Yunho wrapped his arms around her protectively before his eyes moved to watch Minho.
"I ought to kick your ass; you know that?" Minho's tone was dark as he got right in Tae's face.
Tae didn't dare to say a word because he knew that if there was anyone to fear, it was none other than Lee Minho. When Minho figured he wasn't going to get a response out of the boy, his attention shifted over to Aera, who was hiding slightly behind Tae.
"And you... I heard about all of the shit you did to my sister. If you ever, and I mean fucking ever, come near my sister again, I will make sure that your life is a living hell." His voice was cold, and Aera just looked at him with wide eyes, "Do I make myself clear?"
Not uttering a word, she just nodded, cowering further behind Tae.
"Good, now get the hell out of here." Minho watched as the shorter girl scurried off before his gaze moved back to Tae. "As for you."
Without a word, Minho threw a punch, landing right on Tae's jaw, causing him to fall back, landing on the ground with a thud. Minho crouched down, his fingers interlaced together. He watched Tae fumble around on the ground for a moment before turning his head to look back at his sister. Who was safely secured in Yunho's arms, the fear not completely gone from her features.
"You were given a chance, and what sucks for you is I don't give second chances," Minho stated as his head turned back to Tae. Reaching out, he grabbed the collar of the boy's shirt. "The cops are gonna have a heyday with you."
"What's going on?" Seonghwa, Yeosang, and Jongho all walked into the room just as Minho stood with Tae.
Yeosang recognized the guy from the other night. Looking over, he found Kira holding on tightly to Yunho, her gaze not leaving her brother.
"Make sure she gets home. I'll deal with him. Changbin, if you don't mind." Minho looked over at the shorter male, who looked beyond pissed.
"As a matter of fact, I do not mind one bit." He walked up to Minho.
Minho spared Kira one last glance before pulling Tae out of the room by his shirt, Changbin following close behind him.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

A little while later, the whole gang went back to Yunho's house, deciding that leaving the party was the best idea for Kira's sake.
Now five out of the eight boys are sitting in Yunho's living room with the girl, who has yet to even let go of Yunho even if she has calmed down a little bit.
"What movie did you want to watch?"
Yunho asked the girl as he sat back on the couch, only to have the girl curl up against his side, not saying a word.
"Why not just find some Disney movies?" Jongho suggested from his spot on the loveseat, and Mingi nodded, agreeing.
"That works for me. Kira?" Yunho glanced down at the girl, and she just nodded.

Seonghwa, Hongjoong, and Wooyoung went to the store to grab some snacks and drinks. The pair mainly took Wooyoung to try and calm him down as well.
"Don't let him get under your skin Woo. He's taken care of now."
Seonghwa tried to reassure the boy who was scanning the ice cream selection, trying to find Kira's favorite.
"I know that Seonghwa, but it still pisses me off that he was able to grab her from right under our noses."
He groaned before his eyes found what he was looking for. Opening the freezer door, he grabbed the ice cream. Wooyoung then turned and looked at Seonghwa, who was looking at him with a pity-filled look.
"Please stop with the pity. I sure as hell don't need it." Wooyoung rolled his eyes before walking away from Seonghwa.
Seonghwa just watched as the boy walked off when Hongjoong joined his side, "Just give it time, Seonghwa."
"I know..."
"Come on, let's check out so we can get back to Kira and the guys."
Seonghwa nodded as Hongjoong called for Wooyoung, who looked over at him before making his way back to them.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒘
12:44 a.m.

𝒉𝒘𝒂:
We're checking
out right now
Then we'll be
heading back to
the house

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒆:
Unless theres
something else
you guys wanted

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒐:
i cant think of
anything off the
top of my head

𝒋𝒋𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔:
As long as you
got my chips we'll
be good

𝒉𝒘𝒂:
We have your
chips Jongho
don't worry

𝒚𝒖𝒚𝒖:
i dont think there
was anything else
u needed to grab
but hurry and get
back or im starting
the movie w/o u

𝒉𝒘𝒂:
Yunho we're on
our way back now

𝒚𝒖𝒚𝒖:
see u when u
get here then
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆