↬ 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

"Kira open the door, please."
The purple-haired girl's head perked up at the sound of Wooyoung's voice. She hadn't expected him to show up. Did Yunho call him?
Kira didn't move though, she didn't want him to see her like this even if he's witnessed it so many times already. This time was different, she had been betrayed by someone she thought she could trust. Someone who she had shown her vulnerable side to.
"Kira, I will not hesitate to kick this door open!"
Slowly she rolled out of the bed, standing on her feet. Kira shuffled to the door, unlocking it and pulling it open. As soon as the door was open Wooyoung pulled her into his arms. Kira stood there shocked before she came to her senses.
She wrapped her arms around Wooyoung's body, holding on tightly to his shirt. Scared that if she didn't hold on tight enough that he would slip away. Feeling the warmth from his body was enough for all of her previous emotions to surface once more.
"I'm so sorry."
Tears fell from Kira's eyes and Wooyoung just pulled her closer to his body. His lips curled in as he tried not to cry himself.
The two stayed like that for a while until Kira pulled away from Wooyoung to look up at him. The boy just reached out, cupping her face. He brushed the tears off of her cheeks with his thumbs as Kira took a deep, shaky breath.
"What happened?"
Wooyoung had so many questions, but he decided that it would be best to go with the most recent events. He wanted nothing more than to know what Kira had been doing to pull herself away from all of them, him especially.
Kira stood there for a moment thinking over whether it'd be a good idea to tell him, but she figured that since she confronted Hongjoong that Aera would find out. Which meant that it wouldn't be too long before she figures out what Kira has been up to.
"Is Yunho still here?"
At the mention of his name, the taller male's head poked around the corner, looking at the two. A small smile appeared on Kira's lips. Wooyoung felt a little bit of weight lift off of his shoulders seeing the expression on her face.
"Come on, we can talk in the living room."
Wooyoung said with a small smile of his own before wiping more of the tears off of Kira's face and patting her head. The girl swatted his hand away, grumbling softly about her hair.
The trio then made their way back downstairs and into the living room. Kira sat down in the middle of the couch and both boys sat on either side of her. They sat in silence for a moment while Kira gathered all of her thoughts. When the words finally left her lips it felt like she was making everything more true and both boys looked at her in shock before it wore off into anger.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑮𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑷 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑻?
𝒚𝒆𝒔 | 𝒏𝒐

𝑾𝑶𝑶𝑾𝑶𝑶 𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑬𝑫
@/𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆
@/𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔
@/𝒉𝒘𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒎
@/𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊
@/𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒐𝒓𝒂
@/𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒐𝒆
@/𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒚𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓