↬ 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

It had been a couple of weeks since Kira had met with Yujun at the cafe. They would meet every Monday and Friday, so they could discuss the plan for the week and then what they found during the week.
However, while she has been doing all of this Kira has pulled away from the boys quite a bit. Always claimed that she was busy and when they tried to ask her about anything she would just brush them off or give them some kind of excuse. When Yeosang saw her with Yujun at the cafe one week he tried to listen to what they were talking about but didn't get too much.
"Did you talk to that one boy that she used?"
"The one that played as her boyfriend for a while at the beginning of the year?"
Yeosang turned his head a little bit looking at the back of the purple-haired girl's head. Yujun then looked over Kira's head right at Yeosang. Quickly he turned his head, going back to wiping the table down.
"Yes, him."
"He didn't give me much, he was too worried that Aera would find out."
Kira sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose, "That poor kid..."
"Tell me about it."
"Okay, so the next person we can talk to is that girl that dropped out a few months ago."
Yeosang's interest was piqued when he heard Kira, trying his best to seem inconspicuous he made his way back to the counter. He knew he had to tell the guys because whatever Kira was getting into did not seem like the safest thing.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔
3:56 p.m.

𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒈:
I saw Kira with that Yujun
girl at the cafe again today

𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈:
what were they doing??

𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒈:
Talking about something

𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒘𝒂:
So it seems like they
meet there almost every
Monday and Friday

𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈:
But why??

𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒈:
I think they were
talking about Aera

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊:
Aera?
why?

𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒈:
I was trying not to
get spotted so
 I didn't get the
whole conversation
But Kira said something
about talking to a
kid that Aera
used to 'date'

𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒉𝒐:
date?
wait
were they talking
about sunghoon?

𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒈:
I don't know they
never said his name