↬ 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒘
10:02 a.m.

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
we need to find Yunho asap!
Im leaving class

𝒉𝒘𝒂:
Kira you cant just up
and leave during a
lecture

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
I can and I will
I am not going to sit here
 while god knows what
 is happening to Yunho
 right now!

𝒋𝒋𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔:
Do you even have
an idea where he is?

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
do you?
do any of you?!

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒆:
No

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
thought so
I am leaving and
 looking for my friend

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒐:
wait Ki
Ill go with you

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
thank you Mingi

𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒘𝒐𝒐:
I would join you but im
in the middle of a huge
test I cant miss

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
its fine Woo

𝒉𝒘𝒂:
Kira whats gotten
into you?

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
...
now is not the
 time Seonghwa
bye
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Kira and Mingi were quick to excuse themselves from school, not that the teachers were all too happy, but there wasn't much they could do.
The pair then found themselves standing on the corner of one of the busier streets of the town. Multiple people were walking around and both of them knew that finding Yunho there wasn't going to be an easy task.
"Why don't we split up and ask around?"
Mingi suggested as he looked down at the shorter girl whose forehead was scrunched up with worry.
"Good idea."
Kira's voice wasn't very strong, but Mingi heard it nonetheless. He pointed to the direction that he would walk in. Kira nodded before turning to go the opposite way but stopped short and turned to face Mingi once more.
"Make sure to keep your phone close, please."
There was desperation hidden in her words that Mingi could easily pick up on. With a soft smile, he pulled the device out of his pocket waving it in the girl's direction. Kira gave him a weak smile with a thumbs up before turning and rushing off down the street.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Hours later and there still was no sign of the tall blue-haired boy. The pair kept getting the same response. Not a single person had seen him and the few that 'thought' they did were dead ends. Kira was starting to grow agitated, not at anyone in particular, but at the fact that she couldn't find this one single person.
"Where the hell are you Yunho?"
The purple-haired girl mumbled to herself, her hand tightly gripping her phone. She had tried calling his number time and time again but got the same result every time. Straight to voicemail.
Running her fingers through her hair she took a deep breath trying to will herself to not cry out in frustration. Then it occurred to her... the boys probably had felt the same way the countless times she had run off.
"Fuck me..."
With a shaky laugh, she turned her attention to her phone, turning the screen on. Opening it Kira went to her messages.