↬ 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

Kira quickly kicked Tae's shin before turning and running off before Tae or his buddy could grab her again. She ran towards the entrance of the park, hoping that there would be someone around to help her, but much to her luck, there wasn't anyone there.
Tears pooled in her eyes as she ran down the sidewalk. She knew the pair were behind her. She could hear their rapid footsteps. They were gaining on her.
That's when she noticed someone standing on the corner of the street.
"Hel-"
Going to call out, she was cut off when a hand wrapped around her mouth and waist. A muffled scream left her lips as tears fell down her cheeks.
However, the commotion caught the stranger's attention, causing them to turn to face the three individuals. Tae smiled at them, noticing this before moving his hand and grabbing her cheeks.
"Sorry to bother you. We were just playing a game of tag."
"At midnight?"
Kira's eyes went wide at the familiar voice. Looking up, she caught sight of who exactly she had almost run into. Yeosang.
"My girlfriend here loves to play late at night."
Tae sent Yeosang another smile as he squeezed her side. Yeosang looked down at the girl's face, noticing the tears that glistened under the streetlights. He knew something wasn't right.
Kira was hoping desperately that she could get out of this situation, but with her being in Tae's hold, she couldn't do much. When she met Yeosang's eyes again, she could see the concern and question in his gaze.
"We'll be going now."
Tae smiled at Yeosang before removing his hand away from Kira's face and grabbing her arm. He went to pull her away, but Yeosang reached forward and grabbed her other arm.
"What are you doing?"
"She doesn't look comfortable at all."
Yeosang's voice dropped an octave causing Kira to look at him in shock; however, he wasn't looking at her. His eyes were set on Tae.
"What would you know, dude?!"
Tae's grip on Kira's arm tightened as he pulled her back a little, only to have Yeosang pull her back.
"Let her go, asshole!"
Tae was getting pissed at this point, and Kira was scared that he was going to hurt Yeosang or the other way around. Just then, a pair of headlights pulled up to the group, blinding Tae, his buddy, and Kira. This caused Tae's grip to loosen just enough for Yeosang to pull Kira away.
Once the girl was safe in his arms, he moved away from the pair. When Kira realized that she was out of Tae's hold, she grabbed onto Yeosang tightly.
"You fucking asshole!"
Another person yelled as they got out of the car, slamming the door shut. They rounded the car before walking straight up to Tae. Throwing a punch, and it connected right to his jaw.
"I can't believe you would have the fucking audacity to show your face here again! Much less put your goddamn hands on her!"
Kira's eyes went wind when she realized just who it was that was driving that vehicle.
"Woo...?"
Wooyoung whipped around and looked at the horrified girl that stood in Yeosang's arms. Tears streamed down her cheeks. He rushed up to her, and Yeosang moved a little, but not fully away due to the girl's grip on him. Wooyoung gently grabbed her face, looking her over.
"Are you hurt?"
Kira just shook her head before her eyes traveled over to where Tae and his friend were standing, only to see that they were long gone.
"Don't worry about them, okay?" He reassured the girl before looking up at Yeosang, "Did you drive here?"
"No, I normally take the bus. That's why I was here."
"Okay, I can take you home, but I am taking Kira back to my place."
Yeosang just looked at Wooyoung before glancing down at the girl who was still in his arms. She didn't quite look fully there due to shock.
"Is she going to be okay?"
"I don't know, but we need to go. Now."
Yeosang just nodded before leading the girl to the car and putting her inside. Once he was sure she was in and buckled, he closed the door and got into the passenger seat.