↬ 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

Kira stepped off of the bus early Sunday morning, back in the city she felt a little strange seeing so many people at once again. Shrugging it off the girl hefted the box in her arms before walking down the street.
It only took Kira about twenty minutes to get to Yujun's house. When she knocked on the door she heard someone on the other side before the door flew open.
"Hey, come in. I didn't realize you'd be here this quick."
"The bus didn't take as long to get there as I thought it was going to."
Yujun nodded as Kira followed her inside, shutting the door behind them. Kira then walked into Yujun's dining room area before setting the box down on the table. Walking around the purple-haired girl, Yujun looked at the box with a raised eyebrow.
"What's all this?"
"I guess Bora had the same idea as us, but she never got the chance to release it all."
Kira explained as she reached forward, pulling the lid off she was met with a bunch of papers, folders, and photos. Grabbing a few of the photos off of the top, Kira's eyes went wide.
"Are these-"
"That Aera with that professor that got fired!"
Yujun exclaimed as she pointed to the older male in the photo, her eyes blown wide open. Kira slowly turned her head to look at Yujun before they both scurried to sit at the table to go through all of the stuff.

The girls had been sorting through everything for about two hours now and they had barely made any headway until Yujun came across a photo. Holding it up, her eyebrows scrunched together.
"Isn't this Kim Hongjoong? The senior?"
"Wait what?"
Kira perked up at the mention of one of her friends and Yujun just handed the photo to the purple-haired girl. Grabbing it, Kira inspected the photo, and just as Yujun had said, there Hongjoong was. Standing right next to Aera with a huge smile on his face.
She didn't want to believe that he had anything to do with Aera, but the photo was telling her a whole different story. Kira then flipped the photo over reading the writing that was on the back.

'Business Gala 2021'
'Kim Hongjoong & Yang Aera'

The writing on the back just confirmed Kira's worst nightmare. Was he really friends with Aera? Had he been lying to her this whole time? What if he was just trying to get on her good side to get info on her?
"Hey, earth to Kira." Yujun leaned over the table waving a hand in front of the girl's face. Kira blinked a few times before looking up at Yujun, "are you okay?"
"Uh... yeah sorry."
"Do you know him?" Yujun motioned to the photograph and Kira looked down at it once more.
"Yeah, he's one of my friends... or I think he is."
Yujun looked at the girl with sympathy before reaching out and plucking the photo from Kira's hands.
"Don't jump to any conclusions, you don't even know what he has to say."
Kira just nodded before going back to the box in front of her, it wasn't until she found a few more photos of Hongjoong and Aera together that she really started to worry. There were a few from when the two were really young, then a few more recent photos.
'Was he really just using me?'
A sense of dread filled her body as she gathered a few of the photos together, setting them to the side.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒆
11:18 a.m.

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
hey Joong are you busy
 after class tuesday?

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒆:
Kira!
Where have you been?!

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
Ive been busy
but you didnt answer
 my question

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒆:
Oh no Im not doing anything
Why?

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
can we meet at the cafe?

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒆:
I dont see why not
Is everything okay?

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
ig
see you then Joong

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒆:
Hey Kira hold on!
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒆:
You cant just disappear for days
on end then come back and
barley say a word!!
𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒆:
Kira!
𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Hongjoong sat on his bed looking down at his phone screen, what in the world would she need to talk to him about? His eyebrows scrunched together in confusion as he reread the messages a few times.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔
11:33 a.m.

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈:
Did anyone else get a
 message from Kira??

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊:
I havent gotten anything

𝒔𝒂𝒏:
did she message
you Hongjoong?!

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈:
Yeah
And it was super weird

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊:
what do you mean?

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈:
She just asked me to meet her
 at the cafe after class
 on tuesday

𝒔𝒂𝒏:
why tuesday?

𝒚𝒆𝒐:
Kira and Yujun always met
on Mondays and Fridays at the cafe
So maybe its because
theyre meeting tomorrow...

𝒔𝒂𝒏:
could be

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊:
but why would she
want to meet with you??

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈:
I have no clue
She didnt say why all she said was
 that she wanted to meet then
 she left

𝒔𝒂𝒏:
she just left?!
without saying anything else??

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈:
Yeah thats the weird part

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊:
youre going to meet her right?

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈:
Yeah maybe I can figure out
 what shes been up to

𝒔𝒂𝒏:
you mean besides
gathering info on Aera?

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈:
Of course
But I have to go my dad is
 back in town for
 tonight

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊:
okay
talk to you seen Hongjoong

𝒔𝒂𝒏:
ttyl

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈:
Bye
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆