↬ 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

Kira stood outside of the restaurant with her phone clutched in her hand, trying to keep her cool. She was starting to get anxious, and to anyone else around, they'd think that she was waiting for her date or something. However, that wasn't the case. She was standing here, shifting from foot to foot, waiting for her brother to finally show up.
"Miss, are you alright?" One of the restaurant workers walked up to Kira, and she nearly jumped out of her skin. Maybe drinking all of those caffeine-filled drinks wasn't the best idea...
"I'm fine, just waiting for someone." She smiled at the worker, who just gave her a cautious smile before nodding and walking back inside.
Kira turned her phone to check the time.

6:27 pm

A sigh left her lips; she hadn't initially planned on getting there so soon. But her brain just went on overdrive, and she couldn't sit still. Even after watching a movie or two with Yunho to try and calm her nerves.
"Kira!" She heard someone call out her name, causing her to turn around only to be met with Jisung, who was looking at her with a raised eyebrow.
"Hey Jisung, what are you doing here?"
"I was just passing by, but you look like you're about to burn a hole through your shoes with how much you're pacing..." He looked at her with a concerned gaze, "are you okay?"
"Haha..." She laughed nervously, scratching the back of her head. "I'm actually wait-"
"Hey Kira, sorry I'm late." At the sound of her brother's voice, her breath caught in her throat scared to look up.
Jisung looked at her with wide eyes before turning and looking at the older male that was standing behind him.
"Han, what are you doing here?" Minho asked as he shoved his hands in his pockets.
"I was just passing by..." Jisung chuckled before casting Kira a glance. He then turned on his heel, "Well, I'll let you guys talk. Bye." He was quick to excuse himself, much to Kira's distaste.
Once he was well enough away, the two siblings just looked at each other for a moment before Minho broke the silence.
"Do you wanna go inside or stand out here all night?"
Kira's eyebrows scrunched together as she gave him a tight-lipped smile but motioned to the door nonetheless.

They had just been brought their food after a long and painful thirty minutes of just awkward silence. Kira carefully took a bite out of her foot before looking up and meeting her brother's eyes.
To say she was nervous would be an understatement. She was scared, and her shaky hands revealed that.
"About what happened..." Minho started, sitting his glass back down on the table, "Jisung explained everything that had happened that night."
"Let me guess. You didn't want to believe him?" The words left her lips before she could even stop herself. She felt her heart drop when he just looked at her, not saying a word.
"At first, no, I didn't... but then Jisung's friend, Hyunjin, I think his name was showed up at the house." Kira's eyes went wide when this information was revealed to her. She had no idea that Hyunjin would show up at the house.
Kira didn't say a word, too scared that she'd say something stupid. Minho, on the other hand, mauled over his words before sighing.
"I'm sorry about blaming you; it's just..."
"Old habits die hard, I know... you say it all the time." Kira mumbled the last part mainly to herself, but Minho had heard it regardless.
"I mean it, Kira!" His tone caused her to look up from her plate, "I didn't mean to get so angry, it's just I've been dealing with school and dance on top of that. I guess I just took it out on you, and I'm sorry."
Kira sat there, silent, before words left her mouth, "That's not really an excuse for what you said... or what you told Mom."
Minho's eyes went wide when she mentioned their mother. He hadn't known that she had heard the conversation.
"You heard that...?"
"Yeah." Her tone was full of defeat, her appetite suddenly gone. "Minho, I've been trying so hard since high school to deal with my issues. I really have, but having you lash out at me like you did when I had one slip-up wasn't what I needed... I needed my brother, not some lecturer." Minho looked at her with a soft gaze, and he caught her sad tone and the look in her eyes.
"Kira..."
"Do you know what happened that night?" She didn't want to bring it up, but she knew it would be better for him to hear it from her, "I wasn't even looking to fight her. Yes, she had been a pain in my ass since I started uni, but I wasn't planning on starting anything, so I left her alone." Kira took a deep breath, hoping to keep herself from breaking. "The only reason I hit her was because she had me pinned down by two guys who were twice my size, and she hit me multiple times." Her voice shook as her hand unconsciously went to her cheek, the bruise long gone by now.
"I didn't know..." Minho's eyebrows scrunched, his hand balled into a fist in his lap.
"Because you didn't let me explain. Instead, you got mad and started yelling." She bit back at him, not really caring if she hurt his feelings. All of the pain and anger was starting to resurface.
"I'm sorry." It was the only thing that could come to the boy's mind, and Kira just sat there, staring at him. "I don't want to fight anymore, Kira; I just want things to go back to how they were..."
"To what? When you were constantly breathing down my neck?" She cocked an eyebrow at Minho, and he quickly shook his head.
"No! To when we would actually hang out and do things together, like those movie nights, or when we'd cook dinner together..."
"You always ended up kicking me out of the kitchen." Kira deadpanned, causing Minho to chuckle a little bit.
"I did, didn't I?"
Kira couldn't help the small smile that spread across her lips and Minho rubbing his hands together before holding one of his pinkies out to his sister.
"Let's promise to stop fighting and work together to better our relationship," Minho suggested with a tiny smile, and Kira laughed but linked her pinky with his nonetheless.
"You sound like a relationship counselor." She told him, which resulted in a glare from the older male.
"I do not!" He resorted as they brought their thumbs up to touch.
"You so do."
The two siblings sat there, enjoying their food as well as each other's company before it got too late.