↬ 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

Yujun had managed to get a hold of Kira's hands so she would stop scratching at her skin, but Kira kept fighting against her.
"Kira, stop! You're going to hurt yourself!"
Yujun cried out, tightening her grip on the purple-haired girl's wrist. Her heart was beating in her ears as she looked around the waiting room. Should she get one of the doctors? Or nurses?
"Stop it... stop it... Stop it!"
Kira exclaimed as she tore her hands out of Yujun's grip before looking up at her with a teary glare. The blonde stumbled back a little with the force that Kira had used, she then looked up meeting the girl's cold gaze.
The glare then melted away into guilt as more tears streamed down Kira's face. What was wrong with her? Yujun was trying to help so why? Why was she being so mean?
"I'm sorry."
Her voice wavered as she buried her face into her hands, sobs racked her body. Yujun wanted to help but she didn't know how. She's never seen anybody like this before, what was she supposed to do?
"Ki-"
"Kira!"
Yujun's voice was cut off as another called out causing the blonde to look over her shoulder seeing a dual-haired boy standing by the doors of the waiting room. As soon as their eyes met Yujun motioned to the purple-haired girl that was sitting in front of her.
San was quick to walk over to the pair, his eyes trained on Kira's slumped form. Worry was the only expression evident on his face as he slowly walked towards the girl. San crouched down in front of the purple-haired girl, grabbing her hands softly.
Kira's tear-filled eyes lift up meeting his worry-filled ones. San could see the heartbreak all over her features. He didn't even have to ask to know that something serious had happened. Was it with Wooyoung? Was he okay?
Panic slowly started to rise in the dual-haired boy's chest as his mind drifted off to all kinds of bad scenarios. However, the weak, broken voice of Kira calling his name brought him back to reality.
"I'm so sorry."
Kira apologized as more tears streamed down her face, none of this wouldn't have happened if she just kept her big mouth shut. Had she never wanted to get revenge on Aera, Wooyoung and Yunho would be okay, breathing, happy... alive.
San could see the helplessness in her eyes and it broke his heart. Reaching forward he cupped her face in his hands, making her eyes meet his.
"Listen to me, Kira." His voice was soft, his eyes searching every little part of her tear-stained face. "It wasn't your fault."
A sob broke through Kira's lips at San's words, because even though he says it wasn't her fault she knew it was. All of this was happening because of her. Aera was going after the people that she loved and cared about because of a stupid argument.
How could San sit here and lie to her? Just to comfort her? She wasn't the one who needed the comfort, she needed to repent for what she'd done.
"How?" Her voice cracked as she held tightly onto San's wrist, "How is it not my fault San? All of this is happening because of me!"
Her tone came out a bit harsh catching the boy off guard, but he was quick to gain his composure back.
"No. This is happening because Aera is a power-hungry bitch and this is exactly what she wants."
Kira's grip tightened around his wrist. He was right, this is what Aera wanted, but how could she be so heartless as to almost take someone's life?
San's thumb rubbed her cheek, clearing some of the tears before he leaned forward placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. Kira's eyes fluttered shut at the sudden contact before he pulled away and she saw two more of her friends walking through the door.
The pair stood to their feet as Mingi and Yeosang walked over, worry evident on both of their features.
Kira walked over to the taller male, "Mingi..."
Her voice trailed on as he pulled her into a hug, engulfing her body in warmth. A warmth that she didn't believe she deserved, but she would be stupid to pull away. Mingi deserved it, he deserved the comfort for the results of her stupid actions. So she wrapped her arms around his waist, her head on his chest.
San kept an eye on the purple-haired girl as he walked over to Yeosang who stood off to the side.
"Did she tell you what happened?"
Yeosang's question caught San off guard, but he shook his head nonetheless. He was more worried about Kira's well-being than asking what had happened first.
"Is Wooyoung okay?"
There was a sense of dread in the dual-haired boy's tone and Yeosang's heart dropped. Then that's when Kira's words rang in San's head.
"Yunho's in the hospital..."
His eyes then trailed over to the shorter male, wide with worry. What had happened to Yunho? Did Aera have her little thugs do what they did to Wooyoung? Was he okay?

...Was he alive?

"He hurt himself pretty badly."
Yeosang's words rang in San's ears as he tried to process what he had just been told. One of his friends was hurt. Hurt enough to want to hurt himself... to try and kill himself.
San felt sick to his stomach, so many emotions swirled in his brain. There was one lingering question that he was almost scared to ask, but he needed to know.
"Is he..."
His voice trailed on and Yeosang looked at him sympathetically, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"We don't know... we're waiting on the doctors."
Silence fell around the small group each of them in their own minds, but one thought swirled around in each of their heads.

Was Yunho going to be okay?

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

The sound of a door opening caught Yujun and Yeosang's attention causing them to look over just as a doctor came walking out, clipboard in hand.
"Jeong Yunho?"
At the mention of the boy's name, Kira stood from her seat that she had taken next to Mingi, panic written all over her face.
"That's us!" She made her way over in quick strides, "Is he okay?"
Kira was almost hesitant to ask the question, because what if he wasn't? What if she hadn't made it in time?
The rest of the group walked up, standing behind the purple-haired girl, waiting. The doctor looked down at his board once more, a sigh leaving his lips.
Kira felt her heart drop, 'No... no... he has to be okay!'
"He will be okay, however, he is in a comatose state right now due to blood loss."
Kira's knees buckled underneath her as relief rushed through her veins and if it wasn't for Mingi catching her, she would have fallen to the ground.
Tears pooled in her eyes again, 'He's okay! He'll be okay.'
Sniffling, she stood straight, wiping the stray tears from her face. "Are we able to see him?"
The doctor gave her a sympathetic smile before nodding softly, "Of course, he's in room 215."

Kira led the group down the hallway until they made it to the room. Standing right outside, Kira looked at the numbers realizing that he was only a few doors away from Wooyoung's room.
Her heart clenched in her chest as everything finally started to settle in, two people, two of her closest friends, and two people that she cared deeply for were in the hospital. Both were in a comatose state, unsure of when they'd wake up.
Taking a deep breath, Kira reached for the door handle with shaky hands, turning it. When she pushed the door open the sight in front of her was devastating. Yunho was there, laying in bed hooked up to all kinds of cords, his skin a ghostly white.
Tears stung in her eyes as she walked inside without a word. Mingi looked over his shoulder, meeting San's eyes. Both were wondering what was going through the girl's head. Was she going to be able to get through all of this in the end with her sanity?
"Yunho..."
Kira's voice was hoarse and broken, her hand reached out grabbing Yunho's cold one. Tears silently fell from her eyes as she squeezed his hand, hoping to warm it up.
Taking in the reality of everything Kira bit down on her tongue, almost drawing blood. She was going to take Aera down, she was going to make her pay for everything that she's done. Not only to her but to the people around her, the ones she cares the most about.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
𝒂/𝒏: Hey guys!! I am so sorry for going MIA for such a long time. I had some life stuff happened which caused me to leave Wattpad for a little bit, but I am back. I am hoping to get back to the regularly scheduled releases, but only time will tell at this point.
If you guys are enjoying everything so far make sure to vote and comment, letting me know what you think!
Thank you again loves! <33
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆