↬ 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊
12:02 p.m.

𝒔𝒂𝒏:
was it just me or did
 Hongjoong seem a little
 off earlier

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊:
no I thought it was just me
he didnt seem fully there

𝒔𝒂𝒏:
right
not to mention he said
 he could find out what
 shes been up to

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊:
like shes not been looking
in Aera this whole time

𝒔𝒂𝒏:
...
I hate to be that person but
 you dont think hes up to something
Do you?

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊:
maybe hes just stress
with everything
lets not make any
assumptions

𝒔𝒂𝒏:
youre right
man this whole thing
 is giving me a migraine

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊:
thats not good

𝒔𝒂𝒏:
no
Im gonna go and
take some medicine

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊:
okay

𝒔𝒂𝒏:
talk to you later Mingi

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒊:
ttyl
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

It was late Sunday night when Kira got back to Yunho's house, when she walked in she was met with complete darkness. Shutting the door behind her, Kira flipped the switch turning the hall light on so she could see.
Looking around she didn't see any sign of Yunho so she figured that he was just in bed. It was a school night after all. The girl turned the lights back off before heading upstairs to her room. When the door shut behind her Kira flopped onto her bed, staring at the ceiling.
'He wouldn't do that right?'
She let out a sigh as the thought of the other guys came to her mind, what have they been up to while she's been gone? How have they been? Did they eat or talk to each other? So many questions filled her head and she would give anything to just open her phone and message the group to see how everyone was doing. However, she knew what would happen if she did.
They all would ask her where she's been and why she's been ignoring them. Then Wooyoung crossed her mind and her heart clenched in her chest. How was he taking all of this?
With a pitiful chuckle, the girl sat up before reaching for her school bag, pulling out one of her notebooks.
"I hope you guys understand after everything is settled..."

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒐 ☀
11:09 a.m.