↬ 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

"Hey Kira, is everything okay?"
Yeosang asked from his seat across from the purple-haired girl and she just looked up from her phone with a smile.
"Everything is fine, just a wrong number."
The blonde boy nodded his head slowly, skeptical of what Kira had just said. Wooyoung who sat on the other side of Yeosang looked at the girl with a raised eyebrow. He knew that it wasn't nothing, but prying it out of her right now would not be the best of ideas.
After that, the whole room sat in silence. Kira looked around seeing that most of the guys had stopped eating and were lost in their thoughts. Hating the fact that she was the cause of it she clapped her hands together, the sound causing them all to jump.
"What the hell Kira?!"
Wooyoung whined as he placed a hand over his chest, glaring at the girl.
"Can everyone stop looking so glum for a day and let's do something fun?"
With a sigh, Seonghwa gave the girl a questioning glance, "Like what?"
"Well no one has anything to do today, so why not make it a game day?"
Kira suggested and she got a few excited shouts from a few of the guys while the others just nodded along with the idea.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

And that is what they did for the majority of the day, they all played games together. Some were your regular board games, or they'd play some not-so-safe-for-work card games, or even had Yunho pull his gaming console out of his room so they could play games on that.
Right after Kira's match against San in Mario Brothers, her phone dinged signaling that she had gotten another message. Getting up off of the ground she walked over to the device that was plugged in next to the couch.
Hesitantly she turned the screen on hoping that it wasn't that unknown number again. Kira let out a sigh of relief, as luck would have it, it was her brother that had messaged her.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒐:
7:52 p.m.

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒐:
Are you still up for going
to the arcade tomorrow?
I understand if not
Last night was hell for you

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
yeah
im looking forward
to it!

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒐:
Are you sure?
I don't want you
forcing yourself

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
Minho
im fine
and yes I
want to go

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒐:
Okay
How are you by
the way?

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
honestly I just want to
forget that last night
ever happened

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒐:
That's not gonna do you
any good Kira

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
just let me deal with it
how I want to for
right now
ok?

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒐:
...
Fine but don't try to push
all of this away and bottle it up
Please

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
ok
thank you btw

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒐:
What'd you mean?

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
for last night
when you stepped
in with Tae

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒐:
That's not something you
should be thanking me for Kira
I'm your brother
I'm supposed to be protecting
you from asshats like that
I just can't believe I let him
get to you in the first place

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
its fine Min

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒐:
No it's not
But I'm not going to let
anything like that happen
to you again
I promise

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
hes delt with now
so dont worry
so much
but ily

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒐:
Love you too Ki
I'm going to shower
and go to bed
Have a good night

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
sweet dreams Minho
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

"Everything okay?"
Kira looked up from her phone, finding Mingi standing next to her with a worried look in his eyes. She just nodded softly with a smile, turning her phone off and sitting it back on the couch arm.
"Yep, just my brother seeing if we're still going to the arcade tomorrow."
"Are you going?"
There was concern evident in his voice and Kira didn't miss it at all. She reached forward placing a hand on his arm.
"I'm okay Mingi, really."
"As long as you're going because you want to."
"I am, don't worry."
Mingi sighed before nodding his head and Kira smiled softly before she heard her name being called. Looking over she found Wooyoung holding up one of the controllers.
"Come on! It's you and me now."
Laughing she walked over grabbing the controller, giving the dark-haired boy a smirk.
"You're on!"

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆