↬ 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

Kira sat in the cafe at one of the tables that were next to the window, she had a cup of coffee clutched in her hands. Looking around she noticed that there weren't very many people around at all. She had completely forgotten to see if Yeosang was working, but luckily he wasn't anywhere to be seen.
"Kira..."
The purple-haired girl was startled by the sudden voice, looking over she found the dual-haired boy sitting across from her. A small smile on his lips.
"It's good to see you."
Kira just nodded with a small forced smile on her lips, her want for coffee suddenly gone. She sat her cup down before folding her hands in her lap. Right where the pictures were laying.
"Hey, Joong."
The two sat in silence for a moment before the older male cleared his throat, catching her attention. Kira's eyes shifted to Hongjoong who was looking at her. Confusion and worry were evident in his eyes.
Was he worried about her or what she had found out?
"Why did you want to meet so suddenly?"
"I have a question and I want you to be completely honest with me."
Hongjoong's eyebrows scrunched together, "what is it?"
"Do you have anything to do with Aera?"

Silence.

That's all that Kira was met with and it felt like the loudest noise she's ever heard.
"I know who she is besides that I know nothing about her."
It was then that Kira felt her heart shatter. One of the people she actually trusted with her whole heart was lying to her. She just sat there staring at the boy as tears slowly pooled in her eyes.
"Kira-"
"Why lie about it Hongjoong?"
Hongjoong was caught off guard by Kira's words, causing him to reel back, "What...?"
Kira stood to her feet rather quickly causing the chair to make a loud screeching noise, gaining the attention of those around them. Then the photos were thrown on top of the table, right in front of Hongjoong. Looking down his eyes went wide, he thought that those pictures were gone.
"Where did you get these?"
He looked up at the girl with wide eyes just as hers narrowed, "That's what you're worried about?"
"No, wait!"
But his words fell on deaf ears as she started walking away from the dual-haired boy. Hongjoong was quick to get to his feet, going after her.
His hand wrapped around her arm just as she walked out of the shop, pulling her back.
"Listen for just a second!"
"Why? So you can lie some more?!" Kira hissed as she pulled her arm from his grasp, "I trusted you Hongjoong!"
"It's not like that!"
"Oh, it's not?! Then what is it?!" Her voice rose as tears started to drip from her eyes, "Tell me Joong... were you just using me for Aera?"
Hongjoong just looked at the girl in astonishment, he couldn't find the words to say. Because no matter what he would say it wouldn't change the truth. In the beginning, he had a deal with Aera that he would get information on Kira if she got him something in return.
"I knew it..." Kira scoffed moving back from Hongjoong, only for the boy to follow her, "how could you?"
"You don't understand!"
"Really?! Maybe I don't, but what I do understand is that using someone, gaining someone's trust just to FUCKING BREAK IT IS A TOTAL ASSHOLE MOVE!!" Tears were now streaming from Kira's eyes as she glared at the boy, "I can't believe you."
"Kira, listen... please."
"What is there to listen to Joong?"
Hongjoong felt his heart break at her tone, there wasn't any more anger or sadness, just betrayal.
"I trusted you, but you were just using me."
With that Kira turned and walked away, wiping the tears from her face. Hongjoong just stood there, eyes glued to the spot where Kira was just standing.
'What the fuck did I just do...?'

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Kira burst through the front door nearly giving Yunho a heart attack in the process. Turning around, the blue-haired boy saw Kira standing there for a second.
"Kira... are you okay?"
He was hesitant to ask because he was even sure if the girl would answer him, but all of those thoughts left his head the moment he saw the tears on her face. Jumping from his seat he walked over to the girl.
"Hey, what happened? Are you hurt?"
Yunho reached for Kira's face, but she just stepped out of his reach. She lifted her head to look up at him.
"You aren't lying to me either, are you? Please tell me that you aren't just using me too."
Kira completely broke down, sobs racked her body as she nearly crumbled to the ground. Yunho, however, caught her before she could.
"What are you talking about?! Of course, I'm not using you."
The boy was left confused as the girl just cried in his arms, not saying a word. So he just let her cry, not sure what she was going on about.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

𝒂𝒆𝒓𝒂
4:57 p.m.

𝒂𝒆𝒓𝒂:
So she finally found
out huh Joongie

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈:
What the hell do you want Aera?!
I already told you that I want
 nothing to do with your
 little games

𝒂𝒆𝒓𝒂:
Don't you think it's a
little too late for that??
She already thinks
you betrayed her

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈:
I dont give two shits
 about that Aera
I am still on her side
 regardless if she hates
 me or not

𝒂𝒆𝒓𝒂:
Don't you still want to know
what happened to your
precious mommy?

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈:
If it comes at the cost
 of my friends then
 I dont need it
Now leave me the
 hell alone Aera

𝒂𝒆𝒓𝒂:
Come on we both
know thats not true

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈:
Goodbye Aera
𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑬𝑫

𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑵𝑼𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑹 𝑰𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑪𝑲𝑬𝑫

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆