↬ 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒘𝒐

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔
7:16 a.m.

𝒚𝒖𝒚𝒖:
what time were you
 guys coming over?

𝒉𝒘𝒂:
I'm not sure about the
others but I can be there at 9

𝒋𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒐:
I'm awake so I have no issue
with being there by 9
But the other lazy asses
I'm not too sure about

𝒘𝒐𝒐:
I'll be there

𝒋𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒐:
That's a shocker
You're actually awake

𝒘𝒐𝒐:
screw off Jongho

𝒋𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒐:
Well someone woke up on
the wrong side of the bed

𝒉𝒘𝒂:
Jongho enough

𝒋𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒐:
Okay okay

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈:
Ill be there
And I called Mingi already
He hasn't slept so he is
already headed to your
place Yunho

𝒚𝒖𝒚𝒖:
yeah i figured that one
 out when he showed
 up at my door

𝒉𝒘𝒂:
Then that leaves Yeosang and San

𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒆:
San's driving rn
And I'm with him
We'll be at Yunho's by 9

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈:
Wait
Where are you guys?

𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒆:
San wanted to check
something out
But it didn't lead anywhere
so we're headed back

𝒋𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈:
Oh okay
See you guys there then
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

A little after nine o'clock there was a knock at Yunho's front door, so standing up the boy walked to the door. Opening it he found Seonghwa, Hongjoong, and Wooyoung standing outside.
"Hey... we pulled up at the same time."
Yunho just nodded before moving out of the way so the three could walk into the house. Seonghwa, being the first one inside, saw Mingi in the living room pacing back and forth, mumbling something to himself. Seonghwa's eyebrows scrunched together before looking over at the blue-haired male.
"How long has he been doing that?"
"Since he got here, I've tried to get him to sit down but he just ignores me."
The white-haired male just nodded with a sigh before walking into the living room right up to Mingi. He reached out and grabbed his arm, but Seonghwa was just shrugged off. Ignored.
"Mingi, man you should sit down."
Hongjoong told the boy as he walked into the living room next, but just like Seonghwa, he was ignored.
"It's pointless he's just gonna ignore you."
Yunho sighed as he shut the front door after Wooyoung walked in, he then walked into the living room as well. Wooyoung walked in and sat down on the far end of the couch, not saying a word. Seonghwa just sighed before plopping down on the couch, his shoulders slumped.
"Jongho said he was close."
Hongjoong told Yunho who just stood leaning against the door frame, his arm crossed over his chest. The blue-haired male just nodded, almost distant, like he was in his own little world. All of the guys stood in silence for a while until the doorbell rang, startling Yunho and Seonghwa.
Yunho opened the front door once more, finding the rest of their group on the other side.
"So we ran into a slight issue..."
San chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck. Yunho looked at the duo-hair boy confused before his eyes caught movement. Looking over the boy's shoulder only to see Minho and Jisung walking toward the house.
"Why are they here?"
"About that-"
"I heard you know what my sister is up to."
Minho stated as his arms crossed over his chest, Yunho just sighed, closing his eyes. He knew that there was no turning back now, they were already here. The blue-haired boy moved further into the house motioning for them to walk in.
When all of the guys were inside of the living room Yunho took a seat next to a very quiet Wooyoung. Jongho and Yeosang quietly sat down on the loveseat while Minho and Jisung sat in the open spots on the couch. San then walked up to Mingi stopping the boy right in his tracks, it was then that Mingi finally snapped out of whatever trance he was in.
"Come on man sit down, we need to figure all of this out."
Mingi just nodded before sitting next to San on the empty couch and just like that they were all descended into silence once more. Jongho was the first to break the silence, leaning forward in his seat.
"We need to start with how we will get dirt on Aera for Kira."
Minho started at his words looking at the younger boy like he had three heads, "What the hell does that even mean?!"
"It means exactly what I said, we need to get dirt or anything on Aera so we can help Kira."
Minho's jaw tensed and Jisung smiled nervously as he grabbed Minho's arm just in case he decided to lunge at Jongho.
"Jongho, be mindful of your words." Seonghwa sighed before turning to look at Minho, "We think Kira is trying to get revenge on Aera that's why she pushed all of us away."
"Why the hell would she do that?! When she has people who can help her?!"
"She wants to try and protect us because she knows that Aera has the means to hurt us if she felt the need to."
Yunho explained, leaning forward with his fingers interlocked together. Minho looked at the blue-haired male confused.
"Then what are you all doing? Trying to get yourselves hurt?"
The anger was heard by all of the guys and Mingi turned his head down while Hongjoong nodded his head softly.
"We're trying to help Kira in any way we can so we know she won't get hurt."
"Have you maybe thought for a second that you will just be putting yourself in harm's way doing all of this? Why not just confront her and get to stop this pointless bullshit?!" Minho's voice rose higher the longer he talked.
"I think you're missing the point Minho," Mingi stated as he lifted his head, meeting the olders eyes.
"Excuse me?"
"Do you really think if we just drag Kira back here and tell her to stop that she would?" Mingi's eyes narrowed as Minho glared right back at him.
"If she had no other choice then yeah she would!"
"Then I think you're just as fucking delusional as Aera is." Everyone's eyes went wide at Mingi's words while Minho stood to his feet.
"You wanna say that again?"
Minho walked over to where Mingi was sitting and the dark-haired male just looked up at him. Jisung quickly got to his feet walked over to Minho to grab his arm and pulled him back only to be shoved off.
"I just think that you need to get it through your head that even if we brought Kira back here and told her to drop all of this, she isn't going to." Mingi then stood to his feet standing in front of Minho, "She is going to continue doing it under our noses anyways, so instead of her quietly hurting herself at least this way we can try and protect her unless, of course, you don't want to."
"Mingi!"
Seonghwa exclaimed, standing to his feet hoping to defuse the situation before it escalated anymore.
"That is my fucking little sister asshole, of course, I want to make sure she's safe!" Minho got in Mingi's face, "Who the hell are you to tell me that?!"
"Someone who has been there for her when you weren't."
Minho lunged at Mingi but San and Jisung were quick to grab the older male before he could do any damage.
"You two need to cool the fuck off!"
San exclaimed as he tightened his grip on Minho who was currently trying to break loose. Mingi just scoffed, rolling his eyes.
"You know Kira probably wouldn't even be in this situation if it wasn't for you." Mingi sneered, his eyes narrowing once more. Minho lunged for the taller male once more but was unable to go too far due to San and Jisung's hold.
"Alright! Outside! Both of you!"
Seonghwa shouted anger displayed on his features. Mingi scoffed once more and shrugged Yunho off when he grabbed his arm. He then walked off into the kitchen where the backdoor was while San and Jisung pulled Minho towards the front door.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

𝒚𝒖𝒋𝒖𝒏
9:06 a.m.

𝒚𝒖𝒋𝒖𝒏:
did you get anything
from Bora?

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
I think I got more than enough
she has some stuff in storage that
shes getting today to show me
I think we are getting somewhere Yujun

𝒚𝒖𝒋𝒖𝒏:
thank god!
when you get back we can meet
at my place so we can go over
everything without the worry of
someone overhearing

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
sounds good to me
Ill let you know when Im
 headed back to town

𝒚𝒖𝒋𝒖𝒏:
okay
ttyl Kira

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
ttyl
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆