↬ 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝒚𝒖𝒋𝒖𝒏
7:58 a.m.

𝒚𝒖𝒋𝒖𝒏:
hey are you awake?

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
yeah

𝒚𝒖𝒋𝒖𝒏:
have you even slept?

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
no

𝒚𝒖𝒋𝒖𝒏:
figured
anyways Im outside

𝒌𝒊𝒌𝒊:
okay let me tell Ms. Jung
 Im leaving and Ill be
 down there

𝒚𝒖𝒋𝒖𝒏:
okay
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Kira turns her phone off before pocketing it and standing on her feet. As she got to her feet it caught the attention of Wooyoung's mother. Looking up from the book that she was reading he met the purple-haired girl's eyes.
"I'll be out for a little bit, but I should be back before too long."
Ms. Jung nodded softly before telling the girl to be safe and let her know if she was going to be late. Kira told her that she would before she grabbed her jacket and walked out of the room.

Walking out to the front of the hospital Kira saw Yujun's car pulled up to the side so she walked over and opened the door. Once she was sat down and buckled up Yujun put the car in drive and pulled off.
"How's Wooyoung?"
Yujun was the first to break the silence causing Kira to look over at the blonde girl.
"Still not awake, but everything looks good right now."
"That's good."
And just like that the car was filled with the soft music playing from the radio and the sound of the air conditioning running. Neither of the girls knew what to say, not sure they really could make the situation any better.
Kira kept her gaze on the scenery that was flashing outside of her window before the thought occurred to her. The person they were going to see worked for Area, which meant that they could be just as dangerous as Area or even worse.
"We need to make sure to go about seeing this person carefully."
Kira's words confused Yujun for a moment before it clicked in her head as to what the purple-haired girl meant. Yujun nodded as she tapped her fingers against the steering wheel.
"You're right, we don't know what they're capable of."
"Exactly."
Before Yujun could respond to Kira the sound of a phone ping was heard causing Kira to jump slightly. She pulled her phone out of her pocket before turning the screen on. When she read the name of who had messaged her, Kira's eyes went wide.
"Is something wrong?"
Yujun asked as she took a quick glance at Kira's face.
"Yunho messaged me."
"What did he say?"
"Hold on."
Kira opened her phone and swiped to Yunho's message as Yujun pulled into a turning lane, the sound of the blinker echoing in the car.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

𝒚𝒖𝒚𝒖
8:26 a.m.

𝒚𝒖𝒚𝒖:
hey kira i know ur probably
worried about me and im sorry
i left without a word yesterday
but i just wanted to say thank u
for the small amount of
time that ive known u
u have been nothing but the
kindest person to me and without
even really knowing me u gave
me all of the trust i didnt deserve
so im sorry that i cant be the
friend that u can be proud of
and im sorry that ur going through
all of this but dont worry ill make
sure u have one less thing to
worry about :)
but i wanted to let u know that
i am so thankful for u and that ive
loved every moment with u
so thank u and goodbye
𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑵

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Kira reread the last line a few times in her head.
'Goodbye?'
What did he mean by goodbye? Was he leaving? So many possibilities swarmed in the girl's head before it finally clicked in her head.
Kira felt her heart drop and she shot straight up in her seat as Yujun moved forward.
"Turn around!"
Kira exclaimed, scaring Yujun who looked over at her with wide eyes, "what about the guy?"
"That's not important, turn around! Right now!"
Confused, Yujun does as she was told and instead of turning on the other street, she pulls a U-turn. Kira then leaned forward in her seat so she could type the address into Yujun's GPS.
"What's going on?!"
Yujun asked as she drove down the street, her mind racing. What in the world would cause Kira to want to turn around like that? Was something wrong with Wooyoung?
That's when she remembered that Kira had just gotten a message from Yunho. Did something happen? Was he okay?
"We need to get to Yunho's house as soon as we can."
Kira's voice was shaky as she hit enter on the GPS letting Yujun know where to go.
"Why? What happened?"
Yujun panicked as she picked up the speed, maneuvering around the other cars on the street. Narrowly avoiding the red lights.
Kira's ears started ringing as she picked up her phone once more, ignoring the previous question that Yujun had asked. She clicked on Yunho's contact before hitting the green phone icon. With a shaky hand, she puts the phone up to her ear hoping that she could get through to him.

"We're sorry the number you dialed is currently unavailable, please leav-"
Kira pulled the phone away from her ear before ending the call and trying it again, but just like before it went straight to voicemail. She felt sick to her stomach as the phone dropped out of her hand into her lap.
Was he going to be okay? Are we going to make it in time? Please let us make it in time. I can't lose him.
Tears were streaming down the girl's face as she looked at the estimated arrival time on the GPS. They had ten minutes until they would get to Yunho's house. Was that gonna be soon enough? What if he's already gone when we get there?
"Kira!" Yujun exclaimed as she looked over at the panicked purple-haired girl, "What is happening?!"
"It's Yunho..."
"Is he okay?"
"No... I think he's..." Kira could bring herself to even say the words, but she didn't have to. Yujun understood what she meant.
The blonde could feel her stomach turn at the thought so without another thought she sped up, hoping they'd make it in time.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆