↬ 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

It took about thirty minutes or so for the boys to calm down enough to have a civil conversation. Even then Minho wasn't letting what Mingi had said go, not at all. He was sitting on the couch next to Jisung, glaring at the taller male.
"Minho, stop."
Jisung's tone held a warning that caused the older male to look over at him with narrow eyes, but unlike any other time, Jisung didn't back down.
"Let's all just calm down so we can figure out the plan."
Hongjoong said as he shifted his eyes from each boy until they landed on Minho who was still glaring at Jisung.
"So out of everyone here, only six of us go to school with Aera." Jongho started earning a small nod from Yunho, "Then it's gonna mostly going to rely on you guys to get most of the information."
"What is it we need to do exactly?"
"Simple, find any way to get some kind of reaction out of Aera, whether it be caused by you or if you have someone else do it. Or in another case catch her while she's targeting another person." Jongho explained and Yunho as well as Hongjoong looked at the younger male.
"So we need to provoke her?"
"Or catch her bullying another person."
The room then went quiet as all of the guys thought about what they could do. San then perked up remembering something.
"Doesn't the school throw a huge party at the end of every year?"
"You mean the banquet?" Hongjoong asked, his eyebrow rising as he looked at the dual-haired boy.
Yunho then sat straight in his seat, his eyes growing wide, "wait you don't think that Kira is gonna expose Aera there do you?"
"I mean think about it... it would make sense. It's the biggest party of the year, even outside people are allowed in." San started, "If she were to release all of the information she got on Aera there, it would completely ruin Aera."
Mingi then leaned forward in his seat, his hands intertwined together, "and to top it all off Aera's dad sponsors the banquet every year."
"So if Kira exposes her then her dad won't be able to protect her." Seonghwa put two and two together, but then he started worrying again, "he wouldn't be able to protect Aera, but that wouldn't stop him from going after Kira."
"I can get my dad involved if it comes to that." Hongjoong said looking over at the white-haired male, "he has way more influence and connection than Aera's dad. So if my dad were to get involved Aera's dad would have no choice but to back off of Kira."
"Damn, this all still sounds so risky!" Yunho sighed, running his hand down his face.
"It does, but we have to make sure that Aera gets what she deserves," Mingi said as his head turned to face the blue-haired boy.
"Right..."
Then the room descended into silence once more, until Minho spoke up.
"So we do this, even if we know the risk, what happens if it ends up being for nothing? And Kira gets hurt in the process? What then?" Minho's eyes then looked at the other guys.
"It's not going to be for nothing Minho, that's what you're not understanding." Jisung pinched the older male's arm earning a small yelp, "Even the slightest bit of dirt on Aera means we have something to hold over her head."
"You mean to tell me that even if we don't expose her, we'll resort to blackmail?"
"Yes, that's exactly what I mean."
Minho scoffed but didn't say another word as the others around him talking about how they were going to provoke Aera.