↬ 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

Yunho sat on the couch with Kira, who had long since fallen asleep, exhausted from today's events. He grabbed a small throw blanket he had draped over the back of the couch and covered the girl. The boy made himself comfortable on his side of the couch before going to his phone to play whatever random games he had installed.
However, it was short-lived when he heard the doorbell ring. Kira jolted awake at the sudden noise and looked at Yunho with wide eyes. He just chuckled at her shocked state before rising to his feet.
"I'm sure it's just some of the guys," Yunho told the girl, and she nodded, watching him walk to the door.
She couldn't quite see who it was at the door, but as soon as Yunho moved out of the way, Wooyoung came rushing into the house. When his eyes landed on the girl, he immediately walked over to her and engulfed her in a hug.
"Oh, thank the lords that you're okay. I was so worried!" The boy pulled away but held her by her shoulders, "what were you doing at the bridge?!"
Kira didn't say a word; instead, she just looked down at her hands. The guilt kept her from meeting his gaze. However, her silence was enough to let Wooyoung know what her intentions were. He didn't say a word as he pulled her in for another hug. His gaze then went over to Yunho and the two other boys that were standing at the entrance of the living room.
"I'm glad to see you're alright, Kira." The new voice caused the girl to look over, meeting the soft brown eyes of none other than Seonghwa.
"Seonghwa...?" Her voice was hoarse, a telltale sign that she had been crying. Her eyes then went over to the other boy, and her eyes went wide, "Jisung?!"
The shorter boy smiled at her weakly as he waved, but what caught her eye was how bloodshot his eyes were. Kira pulled away from Wooyoung before standing on her feet. Wooyoung just watched as she walked over to Jisung. She caught the poor boy off guard as she grabbed his face and looked at him with a skeptical eye.
"Have you been crying?" Her question caused his eyes to go wide before he tried to pull away from her.
"No!" He exclaimed as he grabbed her wrist to try and loosen her grip, but to no avail.
"Lair." Her voice was soft, causing Jisung to look at her in shock, but he couldn't help the tears that filled his eyes.
"I'm sorry." The boy's voice cracked as he looked down at his feet, not wanting to meet Kira's eyes, "if I hadn't asked you to stick with Hyunjin last night, you never would have gotten into that fight."
Kira's heart twisted at the guilt in his voice. She just pulled him into her, hugging him.
"It's not your fault Ji, and I would have run into her regardless while I was there." Kira's tone soothed the boy as he loosely wrapped his arms around her smaller frame.
"Still, I remembered what you went through, and I still told Minho about it; I'm so sorry." Jisung's voice went quiet, "it just completely slipped my mind."
"It's okay. He would have said something regardless." Kira pulled away from him and wiped the tears off of his face with her sleeve, "let's just forget about all of this, okay?"
Jisung nodded, and Yunho clapped, scaring everyone in the room, "so, who's hungry?"
"Food does sound pretty good right about now." Wooyoung nodded, followed by Seonghwa and Kira.
"I should probably get going then," Jisung said as he took a step towards the door. However, Kira grabbed his arm.
"Man, you don't have to go anywhere. Join us!" Yunho told the boy with a wide smile, and Jisung just looked at him with wide eyes before looking over at Kira.
"Come on, don't be a party pooper." A small smile spread across Kira's lips, causing the boy's face to grow warm as he looked at her.
"Okay, I guess it won't hurt." Jisung nodded as he scratched the back of his head, looking away from Kira to Yunho.
"Great!" Yunho exclaimed with a smile as he motioned to the living room, "We can all hang out here, order pizza or whatever and watch movies. How does that sound?"
"That sounds awesome!" Wooyoung exclaimed as Kira took her seat next to him, Jisung on her other side.
"San should be here soon. He said he had to stop somewhere first," Yunho informed Kira, who looked at him with slightly wide eyes because out of all of the boys, San was the last one she'd expected to show up.
"So, what kind of pizza does everyone want?" Seonghwa asked, his phone already pulled out. He had taken a seat on the loveseat to the right of the couch while Yunho took the spot next to Jisung.
"I want pepperoni!" Wooyoung exclaimed, leaning forward in his seat.
"I'll take cheese," Jisung spoke quietly from his seat, and Kira poked his side.
"I've never heard you this quiet before." She teased him, and he just glared playfully at her. Kira then looked over at Seonghwa, "I'm okay with pepperoni too."