↬ 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚

⋆﹥───── ❝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐰 ❞ ─────﹤⋆

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏

Not too long after Yujun had called the paramedics showed up at Yunho's house and were quick to get him into the ambulance to be transported to the hospital.
Yujun had to hold Kira back from getting into the ambulance with the blue-haired boy, reassuring her that they would follow after them in her car.
And now Yujun watched with a worried gaze as Kira paced back and forth in front of her while they stayed in the waiting room. Blood has stained the girl's hands and parts of her arms, and the white undershirt that she was left in had the same crimson liquid splattered across it.
The blonde had tried to get Kira to sit down, but she wouldn't listen. It was as if her words just went in one ear and right out the other.
So Yujun just sat there watching as Kira answered a phone call that had come through. Kira stopped for a split second to take the device out of her pocket, looking at the contact name.

𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈...

Taking a shaky breath the purple-haired girl answered the call before placing the device up to her ear.
"Hello?"
The girl's voice was horse from all of the crying and stress which instantly told Mingi that something was wrong.
"Hey, where are you?"
"At the hospital."
Kira started pacing once more as she watched doctors and nurses walk in and out of the waiting room. None of them were there to tell her anything though, which only concerned the girl further.
"Are you with Wooyoung?"
A lump formed in Kira's throat as she realized that she was going to have to be the one to tell Mingi what had happened.
"No..."
Her voice trailed on as fresh tears gathered in her eyes.
"Is that Kira?"
A new voice was heard on Mingi's side of the line which caused Kira to perk up a little.
"Yeah, she's at the hospital."
"Is that Yeosang?"
Kira asked softly as her heart squeezed in her chest, how was she going to be able to tell them what happened to Yunho? Out of the guys Mingi and Yunho had grown the closest. This was going to break the boy's heart.
"Yeah, I'm at the cafe right now."
"Oh..."
"Kira, did something happen? Is Wooyoung okay?"
Yeosang asked, which led Kira to believe that Mingi had put her on speakerphone. The tears that had previously pooled in her eyes began to flow down her flushed cheeks.
"Mingi..." The words got caught in her throat as she met Yujun's eyes, worry swarmed in her brown irises.
"Hey, talk to me, what happened?"
Mingi started to grow more and more worried as the girl stayed silent, but he could hear her crying. He looked up from the device meeting Yeosang's wide eyes. What was going on?
"It's Yunho... he's..." Kira couldn't even bring herself to say it.
"What about Yunho? Kira, I'm confused."
Mingi felt a sense of dread fill his veins, ever since that post about Yunho was made the boy had become distant. Did something happen to him after he messaged the group last night? Did Area have something to do with it? Was he in an accident? Did he get into a fight? Did he-
"He tried to kill himself."
As soon as those words left Kira's lips Mingi felt his stomach turn. Yeosang looked down at the device in shock. Had he heard her correctly?
"W-what...?"
Kira choked back a sob, "I was with Yujun when I got a weird message from Yunho." She started as she thought back to the text that she had gotten earlier. "He was apologizing and... a-and he said that he was going to... to..."
Her words got caught in her throat as her breathing accelerated which only panicked Yujun and the two boys. Yeosang quickly leaned over the table so he was closer to the phone.
"Kira, try to breathe okay, don't push yourself."
Kira nodded even though they couldn't see her while she closed her mouth and took a deep, shaky breath through her nose. Once she was sure that she wasn't going to hyperventilate again she opened her mouth to speak.
"The last thing he said was goodbye, I didn't understand at first... but as soon as I did we turned around."
Mingi felt his hands start to shaky, was the boy okay? Had the girl's gotten there in time? He was alive... he had to be.
"He had locked himself in the bathroom... oh god Mingi..." Kira got choked up again as she remembered the state that she had found Yunho in.
Yeosang could see the panic in Mingi's eyes just as Mingi could see the worry in Yeosang's body language. Both of the boys were beyond worried about Yunho and whether or not he was going to make it.
"The doctors said that he had lost a lot of blood in a short amount of time and that if we had gotten to him any later he wouldn't have made it." Kira started to relay what the doctors had told her. "We're waiting to hear an update, but I'm not sure if he'll make it... what if we were too late? What if they didn't get the bleeding to stop?"
Kira started to ramble on as more and more 'what ifs' filled her mind. Mingi stood abruptly startling Yeosang before grabbing his keys.
"Ki just try to stay calm, okay? I know it's a lot to ask, but we're on our way."
"Okay..."
Kira hiccuped as she bid the boys goodbye before hanging up the phone. She then rubbed the tears off of her cheek which caused some of the blood to smear onto her skin.
Yujun wanted to get up and wipe it off of her, but she didn't want to make Kira uncomfortable. Then the girl's phone started ringing again causing both of the girls to jump. Kira took a quick glance at the contact.

𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈...

Kira started to feel her anxiety creep into the back of her head as she hit the green phone icon. Did Mingi and Yeosang already tell him? Was she going to have to tell another person what happened? Would she even be able to?
"Kira you there?"
His voice rang in her ear as she stood still in her spot.
"Y-yeah."
Her voice hiccuped and her grip tightened on the phone. What was he going to think? Would he think that it was her fault? She knew that it was, that all of this was happening because of her.
"What's wrong?"
San's voice brought her back to reality causing her to clear her blurred vision before answering him.
"Yunho's in the hospital... he... he-"
"Hey take a deep breath, I'm on my way."
He didn't even need to know what all had happened, all he knew was that another one of his friends was in the hospital and that Kira needed him. So he got up and grabbed his keys before racing out of the house to his car.
"I'll be there soon, okay?"
"...okay."
"Just hold on princess."
A cry slipped past Kira's lips as she hung up the phone. Why was all of this happening? None of these boys deserved any of this. If she hadn't brought any of them into her problems then maybe none of this would have happened.
If she just never listened to Wooyoung about downloading that dating app then she never would have met the guys. Then none of them would have been put in harm's way.
"Kira..."
Yujun had stood from her seat and walked over to the silently crying girl, reaching out and placing a hand on her shoulder. Kira's whole body jolted as she turned, knocking Yujun's hand away in the process. Her bloodshot eyes were wide as she looked at the blonde.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."
"It's fine."
Kira mumbled as she started pacing once more which only caused Yujun to sigh. The blonde then walked over and grabbed Kira by her arm.
"You need to sit down, at this point, you're going to burn a hole into the ground."
Kira goes to protest but Yujun just tugs on her arm, pulling her towards the chairs. Reluctantly, Kira sat down in the chair before looking up at Yujun who was still watching her with a careful eye.
Shifting her eyes away from the blonde, Kira sits her phone in her lap and it was then that she finally noticed the blood that stained her skin. Yunho's blood.
All of the color drained from Kira's face as her eyes went wide. How hadn't she noticed this before?
She started rubbing her hands trying to get the dried blood off of her skin, but it didn't budge. This only caused Kira's breath to start picking up and Yujun watched in panic. What was she supposed to do? Was she having a panic attack? Or was she just disgusted with the blood?
It wasn't until Kira started to hyperventilate that Yujun realized that she was mid-breakdown. Kira had started scratching her skin to the point of bleeding and Yujun had reached out trying to stop her.
"Hey Kira, stop it!" Yujun panicked as she continued to try and pry her hands away, but it was pointless.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆