EPISODE 02 INSTANT ATTRACTION

Vani : Sis, are you okay?

Dhani seems lost in her thoughts. She felt an instant and deep attraction towards that man. She does not understand why? What was it that she felt?

Vani : Sis?

Dhani : Uh…yes. I am fine. Let's go and worship the Goddess. 

Inside the temple chamber, they start worshipping. Dhani's eyes are attracted to the corner. A man is meditating there. He appears to be a saint. His facial features are firm, eyes are closed softly. "He is handsome" Dhani thinks.

She starts to feel the same connection as she felt with that man before

As she is taking a glace at him, he opens his eyes. Her eyes meet his eyes. Nervously, she closes her eyes.

After a few minutes Dhani opens her eyes. He is not there anymore. She sighed with relief that he is gone, otherwise, she would have been embarrassed.

They come out of the temple. As they are walking someone from behind them walks past them and shouts.

"Bali…Bali…"

"His Highness has woken up from his penance. He is calling for you."

They look at him. He is the same man who was accompanying that beast figure. From their opposite direction that beast figure comes towards them. He looks at Dhani. His lips part at her sight. He keeps looking at her as he walks past them and then turns his head away.

 Dhani : "So his name is Bali. This name really suits his mighty appearance."

At Dhani's home…

Vani : Mother ..mother. Do you know what happened in the temple today?

Mother : What?

Vani : You don't know. Let me tell you. We saw a man who was this, no, this much big and when he walked passed us he looked like a giant bear. His eyebrows were quite thick and his jawline was so sharp like that of a tiger. His arm muscles were...

Mother : How many animals did you see in just one man?

Vani : Hehe. There are more.

Back in the temple…

Aatreya : Where is your mind lost to Bali?

Nivid: In the thoughts of a woman. (Smiles mischievously)

Aatreya : What?

Bali : (glares at Nivid) Nothing elder brother. Brother, I have taken care of the task you gave me.

Aatreya : Then, we don't need to stay here anymore. Let's leave for home tomorrow.

Bali : Ah.. brother, I have heard that this village is very beautiful. Why don't we stay here for some more days?