EPISODE 14 THE MARRIAGE

Dhani and her family return to Naimisharan. They are greeted with happiness. Dhani’s return signifies that she is ready to accept this marriage. People of Naimisharan are happy and eager to know about their Chief’s wife, who will be a queen for them. Words of her and her blessings have already got out to them. “Our princes are so lucky. Look at her, she is so beautiful.” one says. “I heard that she has received a boon that she can conceive a boy or a girl as she wishes.” says another. “No doubt that our princes and Chief fell for her” says another one.

The priests prepare for their marriage. They calculate the auspicious date and time for their marriage. The priests decide that their marriage should be done on the next day after tomorrow.

 The priests decide that their marriage should be done on the next day after tomorrow

For these two days Dhani decides that she will stay in the temple of Naimisharan. Because if she stays in their House they will try to meet her by one way or another. However, it does not succeed. Except for Aatreya, the four princes visit the temple many times a day to see a glimpse of her. They try to talk to her, but she avoids them, because she feels shy in front of them. Since she has accepted them, her heart starts to flutter whenever she sees them. And she particularly avoids looking at Mithun, because she knows what a husband he is going to be. Aatreya does not go to the temple, although he is the only one who visits the temple every day, because he respects her decision to stay away from them. Bela and Ketaki also visit her there to see their future daughter-in-law. Although they have heard of her from their sons, when they met her, her humility and calmness won their hearts instantly. 

Finally, the day of their marriage has arrived. Mala and Vani adorn her with the help of some maids. She wears her bridal dress. It's dark red in colour which symbolises auspiciousness and prosperity with fine embroidery works. She is adorned with jewelries of gold. Her long hair of knee length is made into a bun and a dark red veil is placed on her head, which does not cover her face. She looks gorgeous in her bridal attire.

The princes also wear their wedding dresses that Ketaki and Bela have chosen for them

The princes also wear their wedding dresses that Ketaki and Bela have chosen for them. Everything and everyone is ready for their marriage. The grooms have already reached the marriage Altar and are eagerly waiting for their future wife to come.