EPISODE 15 WEDDING'S FIRST NIGHT

She takes a deep breath, clasps her hands and tells them

"You all can come inside."

One by one they come inside. Aatreya comes in first. Manan follows him in. Bali and Aanan walk in with pride. Mithun feels a little shy in front of her. Their lips smile as they come inside. Dhani looks at the bed with a little fear.

Dhani : I don't know what is going to happen to me tonight.

Aanan closes the door. They stand there smiling at Dhani. Dhani also smiles back at them.

A few minutes pass, they are still standing there smiling at her.

More minutes pass and they are still there, standing and smiling at her.

Dhani : What is happening? Why aren't any of them saying anything? I guess I should say something first. Ah... there is a sofa over there, shall we sit there?

They all listen to her sweet voice with glistening eyes

They all listen to her sweet voice with glistening eyes. They went to the sofa and sat there without a second thought. Aatreya, Manan and Aanan sit on the big sofa and Bali and Mithun sit on the sofa chairs. All of them are so big that those large sofas seems small for them. There is no place left for her to sit. So, she stands there beside the centre table, facing them.

Dhani : Ummm.... Let us introduce ourselves. I will tell you something about myself and then, if you are willing, you can tell me something about yourselves.

Everyone nods their heads with a smile.

Dhani : So, I am..

Aanan : Wife, why are you standing? Sit with us.

As Aanan says this they become aware that there is no place left for her to sit.

Dhani : I am good standi....

Bali holds her hand and pulls her towards him. He gently pulls her closer and makes her sit on his big, muscular thigh. Her legs are between his two legs.

Bali : You can always sit here, Wife. Anytime.

Her heart flutters on his words. She can feel his heartbeat. She has to move her chin up to face Bali.

Dhani : (shyly) Okay. .... So, I am a devotee of Lord Shiva. I lived in the Shiva temple of Nilgiri Hills for twelve years. There I received knowledge of Ayurveda and medicine. And ................ That's it.

Dhani tells them about herself in detail. Manan and Aanan also talk about how they met her and how they instantly felt attracted towards her when they first saw her face. Bali also tell them or rather boast how he saved her from falling off the stairs. They ask about her likes and dislikes and she answers them with joy.

Aanan : Wife, what flowers do you like the most?

Dhani : I like every flower. Though lotus is somewhat special to me. Why do you ask?